Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

Stay POSITIVE frens! Lots of negativity on AnonUp lately. Remember that fear and negativity feed the satanic beast. Don't feed the satanic beast, starve him with courage, positivity, and hope. Defeat him with prayer. Remember the (S)Word of the Spirit is God's Word. It is our only offensive weapon in Spiritual War! Use it.
😇

With you crazy anons since the movement began. The original Hippy Chic has returned. Love you all~

In response Carol Roberts to her Publication

Is it negativity or truth?
Really tired of that narrative-every time we share an inconvenient truth we're labeled negative.

Most on here should pray for discernment and then maybe some common sense.

Only people mentioned by @Silverbug777 in this post can reply

With you crazy anons since the movement began. The original Hippy Chic has returned. Love you all~

In response Brian Strong to his Publication

You do you Brian.

Damaged soldier. Tired but hanging on.

In response Michele hoffman to her Publication

Its true.. We all do. I just see how tensions are high and don't want to see us tear each other apart at this stage of the race. I understand the frustration people have but hate seeing the ones who won't lose hope being ridiculed or made to feel foolish for it. Just my 2 cents.

(1) Show this thread