Only people mentioned by @IMPatriotRU in this post can reply

In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication

This is from an article in the National Catholic Register: the Comperatore family's seats at the rally were moved by "a campaign official."

"A Saturday Facebook post from Comperatore’s wife, Helen — posted prior to the shooting — said that the family wasn’t originally sitting in the bleachers behind the former president.

It wasn’t until a campaign official approached the family and asked if they wanted to be seated in the bleachers behind Trump that they were moved, she wrote."

https://www.ncregister.com/cna/devout-christian-died-trump-assassination-shooting

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

In response Christine De7 to her Publication

I did not know this, so TY for your post.

(1) Show this thread

We share very few sentiments with our government.

I bet a good deal of them continue on as "families" in their next mission/psyop. I think Newtown CT was a spook town. "The Sandy Hook school," as they called it, was a retired elementary school serving as a storage facility.

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

In response Pike Bishop to his Publication

ahhh... that makes sense. TY for your post.

In response Pike Bishop to his Publication

Yep, agree with that as there was information found out that all the houses around that area were paid off the year before on December 25th which all government offices were closed during that time so how could that happen?

They were all part of a criminal Enterprise

(2) Show this thread

Proud American Patriot ,Veteran & Trump loyalist 🇺🇸 Will never quit nor get tired of winning! 🇺🇸 Fighting the fight for 40 years! 🇺🇸

The (Comperatore) uniform that President Trump embraced at the rally had no A in the last name. Hmmm?

In response Raymond ....... to his Publication

Yes, I thought that was weird. I see now that Trump was calling it out.

(1) Show this thread

Hmmmm.. So they sacrificed him?

Got suspended from Twitter....looking for a new site and my friends....

In response SusieQ Freedom to her Publication

Or appeared they did......

🇺🇸💯💟 our President Trump❣️

In response SusieQ Freedom to her Publication

The only kill shot that did not miss.

(3) Show this thread