Only people mentioned by @Robertauthor in this post can reply

American Patriot, Native Floridian, Quasi Off The Grid Rural Swamp Dweller (By Choice!). Trump/MAGA Supporter. Banned Off Twit,YT,IG..next?

In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication

swing states...Kackla needs all the votes she can get..don't think they will make it to November though

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

😡

they need to demand his resignation

he is a cia clown

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

So as a legal resident alien I can apply too?

Then I'll vote for Trump.

Then vote to send all here illegally home, and to reinstate only citizen voting.

Only followers of this user (@Fighter4Justice) can see their posts

In response Joelle Bryan to her Publication

I don`t now it was either disclose tv or leading report

(1) Show this thread

💖We are all God’s children.💖

That will create rivers of migrants flowing into those states.

Father, Outdoorsman, Handyman, Patriot, God Loving defender of Freedom and God given rights. We must stand Together, or fall under Tyranny

Just think we wont even need to shave his head before we place the wet sponge under the electrode cap and strap him into "Ol Sparky"! may God have mercy on him, we however DO NOT!

Funny how that’s the 7 states who won’t be removing Joey from the ballot. Why are they being placed in states with no electoral vote. Oh wait….because they’re going to put Joe in the bullseye.

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

In response Yvonne McNeil to her Publication

Maybe those states will have a reduction of citizens.
People will all move to free states
Its be easier to just remove the government officials from each state. GITMO here they come

(1) Show this thread

Can't be true unless 'they' have completely thrown out the US Constitution.
Psyops.

In response Every Time to her Publication

https://anonup.com/@soTELLme533

They are NOW totally exposing themselves - either Boldly or Insanely - I think the later because they are earthly and demonly controlled, all the while sure of their 'Superiority' - And, all the while Gen. Smith lurks in the background...

(1) Show this thread