I need prayer.
I want to list it all here, but I am afraid to.
Please pray for strength, protection while i go through this difficult time in my life. I feel so weak today.

Only people mentioned by @CrumbCatcher in this post can reply

Christian, conservative, populist, freeborn, pureblood, patriot.

In response Crumb Catcher to her Publication

Praying for the joy of the Lord to give you strength. " Let the weak say I am strong." Joel 3:10

#God #MAGA #Trump #Flynn #Family #Cats #Horses #Happiness #MyLifeMatters

In response Liz McMurray to her Publication

thank you

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@Pinky8853) can see their posts

🙏🙏🙏

God, family , truth, love, honor ,gratitude forgiveness. Keep inside the cart it's getting bumpy. God bless you all! #familyiseverything

😍🙏🙏🙏💪

Previous ER nurse that never felt right about the Plandemic. Post election was even more suspect to deceit/lies.

Big hug and prayers

🇺🇸MAGA🇺🇸WWG1WGA🇺🇸Proud Patriot 🇺🇸⚔️Digital Soldier⚔️ 🦅🕊God Wins 🙏🏻🎚Posts not endorsements- research. 1/2021 Twitter Purge 🎣🦀

🙏🙏🙏💕💕

🙏🙏💗🙏💗🙏🙏

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

I really hope we can bring you strength and support. Praying for you to feel GOD by your side. Sending love Patriot. AMEN.

. I love GOD and AMERICA. Trump Kennedy Patriot. Me and Hubby retired. On Gettr @cathyldup.

Praying for God's strength to hold you and God's Love to bathe you in his healing arms. In thd name of our Mighty Jesus Christ, Amen. 🙏💖🙏💖🌠😇

Dear God, please give Crumb Catcher a definite sign that You are there and sending Your healing light.

#God #MAGA #Trump #Flynn #Family #Cats #Horses #Happiness #MyLifeMatters

In response Every Time to her Publication

😘

(1) Show this thread

Damaged soldier. Tired but hanging on.

🙏

Trump 2020, Fight Like a Flynn ⭐️⭐️⭐️, WWG1WGA, Seth Rich, God Wins 🙏🏻, We Are The Storm 🦅, God Bless America 🇺🇸

On the wings of angels, please carry this unspoken set of burdens straight to God’s ear and allow for the All Knowing Creator to bless our friend in every way imaginable 🙏🏻

100% Texan Patriot. Lifelong seeker of truth. Love of God, family and the goodness of humanity, let it shine! 🌞

Sending up prayer and asking Jesus to give you strength, endurance, peace, protection and healing, wherever it is needed. God Bless you! 🙏🙏🙏❤️❤️❤️

These could help! 🙏🙏

I AM Divine Love!❤️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! 🗡 I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! 😇 I AM! ❤️

Sending prayers, blessings and much love!
🙏🕊💗✨

Use the Word of God❤️❤️

Here for the patriots. Trump is my president. #WWG1WGA NCSWIC Enjoying the movie

🙏🙏🙏💕💕💕

🇺🇸 WWG1WGA 🇺🇸 Be still and know that I am God. Ps 46:10

Praying for peace, comfort and strength. 💗

A healer with many hats. Nature Mom is my fav Do from your heart and you will never be wrong Happily married to my soul mate

Praying for strength and protection for you!
You got this ❤️

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

🌹🙏🙏🌺🌺🌹🌼💫👋💕

Dad to 4, 1 in Heaven, Baylor Grad, Messianic * Pilot #JesusIsTheSonOfGod * #LifeBeginsAtConception #NoOneIsAboveTheLaw #StandAgainstEvil

@crumbcatcher, We are praying for you, yours and the healing, delivery and blessings you are seeking, in Yeshua's Holy Name, amen.

Info thank you Love all of you that are standing up for our country and taking it back. Bless U Save the children. The best is yet to come

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Our Farther who art in Heaven
Holy
be thy name……

Please keep
Crumb close to you
as we prayer together.
Thank you for listening to
Our Prayers.

May God Bless Us All.
Please give us
Strength through
Collective Prayer.🙏🏽

🙏🙏🙏🙏

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

🙏🙏🙏🙏 I hear you

Wife to my best friend 26 years❤️Momma to 6 kids,Grandma to 4, Army NG Momma.🙏🏻🙏🏻🇺🇸WWG1WGA,NCSWIC🇺🇸❤️🌻

🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

Patriot, Believer, wife and mother, potter, photographer, gardener, chef🇺🇸🐸🇺🇸❤️🙏🏻😎

Sweet Jesus, touch our Sister and fellow Patriot on this hour, give her the strength she needs to proceed forward and praise God, she asked for prayer, which took strength and courage, all in your mighty and wonderful name😇🙏🏻💖🕊🐸

Prayers up for comfort, strength and protection Crumb Catcher.