Child of GOD. Love GOD, JESUS, Hubby Mick of 33 yrs, Kids and Family. NO DM'S #GodWon #WWG1WGA JESUS IS MY LORD AND SAVIOR #ISTANDWITHTRUMP

A PRAYER FOR UNITY

God, I am so thankful that You have united me to a community of believers who love You! Please help us to remain united in times of disruption and difficulty. Continue to unite believers all around the world sot that we can share Your good works and faithfulness with others. In Jesus' Name, Amen.

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❀️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🀬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

In response TexasTrumpGirl Tammi to her Publication

Amen πŸ™β€οΈπŸ™
Morning TammiπŸ₯°

Child of GOD. Love GOD, JESUS, Hubby Mick of 33 yrs, Kids and Family. NO DM'S #GodWon #WWG1WGA JESUS IS MY LORD AND SAVIOR #ISTANDWITHTRUMP

In response Janet DuPre to her Publication

πŸ™β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ•ŠοΈGood morning, Janet. I hope all is well with you and yours. Have a blessed day.πŸ™β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ•ŠοΈ

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❀️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🀬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

Thank you dear! My oldest is about to give birth to our first grand. Please say a prayer that mom and baby are protected and well cared for by hospital staff.

πŸ™β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ•ŠοΈCongratulations to all. Wishing you all the best and hope everything goes smoothly.πŸ™β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ•ŠοΈ Dear Heavenly Father, please wrap Your loving arms around Janet's daughter who is about to give birth to Janet's first grand baby. Please make sure that her doctors and nurses are reputable and keep her and the baby safe. Please give Janet's daughter all the love, safety, peace, comfort, and healing while giving birth. Please bring Your child into this world safe and sound, Father. Wrap and Guard them in Your love and armor Father. Thank You for hearing my prayer. In Jesus' Name, Amen.πŸ™β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ•ŠοΈ

BeautifulπŸ₯°. Thank you so much Tammi πŸ™β€οΈπŸ™

πŸ™β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ•ŠοΈYou are most welcome.πŸ™β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ•ŠοΈ

Only people mentioned by @DaughterOfGod in this post can reply

GM fren❀️. Happy to report all is well with mom and baby. Both healthy and we’re all feeling so incredibly blessed. Thank you for the prayersπŸ™πŸ₯°πŸ™

πŸ™β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ•ŠοΈGood afternoon, Janet. You are most welcome. I am so glad to hear that all is well, with mom and baby. Congratulations again to all. GOD is so good. Enjoy each and every moment. Much love and hugs sent to all. Thank you for letting me know. God bless you all.πŸ™β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ•ŠοΈ

(1) Show this thread