Only people mentioned by @V_Anon in this post can reply

In response Oʼ Boy WTF to his Publication

Snake tongue ? I've seen several references to the snake tongue in many different symbolisms.

What if?

Who knows at this point?

Only followers of this user (@Froggie_2322) can see their posts

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❤️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🤬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

Good 👀

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

Austin, TX 🤔🤔

Elon moving there too...

Information security, you say. In my mind it was the White Hats going for the gold on the Crowd Strike servers, or what the hell they do. Maybe we should ask Killary.

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

This explains a lot. When I first was waking up and had Xfinity, I always had Austin Texas in my network.

“On earth as it is in Heaven” 55 WWG1WGA @movementiscomin

Would ya look at that !!!

This movie is really heating up … comms galore. And really good ones..like this!! So much fun.

Universal Upgrade downloading... full services will resume shortly. 321... LOVE

Genius... that's quite a feat... I imagined something... directing offstage action and timing is a thing and they were down too long...

Now we know...

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

Indeed, Very .