⚠️“Pfizer have declared they will be giving out a new vaccine called the PH111 to be given specifically to pregnant women, which will be immunising a newborn baby while still in the uterus” 🤯🤬

These fooking demons will never stop until we're all dead

In response Jean Kilroy⭐ to her Publication

Parents better wake the F$&K up❗️🤦🏻‍♀️I’ll be like you come near my unborn with that poison you will not see tomorrow 🙏🏼🤬

Only people mentioned by @DorotheaTN in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (@GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

In response Dorothea Dankowski to her Publication

I hope she never quits.

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

If all of our efforts have been to save children, why are all of the babies in our families not being considered worthy of protection and being rescued and saved??? Does this make any sense to you??? All I know is there are many babies born into my family in the last 3 years and their lives and well being matter to me.

Move on from protecting the children? I'd lose those followers..

Got suspended from Twitter....looking for a new site and my friends....

It is time to bring on the lawsuits......with lot's of 00000.....Lawsuits are the only thing that is going to force the injections off the market....$$$$$....unfortunately, we need attorneys.....

Got suspended from Twitter....looking for a new site and my friends....

In response Robin Oxman to her Publication

PS the courts have taken away their immunity....the 9th circuit ruled it was not a vaccination bc the shots were to treat a material condition not vaccinations......Class action.....If I can help let me know.....xx

In response Robin Oxman to her Publication

I believe that the entire medical Mafia is going to take a tumble.

(2) Show this thread