In my life at 66 I have worked at a small restaurant, worked for McDonald’s, worked for a roofing company worked midnight shift at a gas station, went to community college and got industrial arts certification, worked on boats, worked on cars and trucks, did supermax for 15 years. I retired in 21 because of the shot, I’ve had a life that most don’t get I cauldnt take the shot no matter what anyone said. I’ve handled everything you’ve been acused of I came out ok with my family hating me. Hopefully some of you see this and understand

Only people mentioned by @Keeperoffools3 in this post can reply

In response Paul Robb to his Publication

Understand 100%! You have much live and family right here! As do we all! Without all of you I would have lost my mind already!

Recently retired, no longer affiliated with any party. Constitutional patriot listening for God’s word

In response Carolyn Pav to her Publication

I’m one who doesn’t deserve anything, but loves every breath I take

(1) Show this thread

Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Patriot #GodWins #WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren #NCSWIC

You my friend are the true life blood of our great country. We are the ones that will work and teach those younger how things really work. WWG1WGA ❣️

Recently retired, no longer affiliated with any party. Constitutional patriot listening for God’s word

In response Missy M.. to her Publication

WWG1WGA

(1) Show this thread

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

God Bless you Paul for standing against the unrelenting pressure to take the jab. Many of us have been cursed at, mocked, and shunned by so called "friends" and family because we refused to take the jab. Slowly, the truth is coming forward as to how dangerous the jabs are. How's your back doing?

In response Royal Raven to her Publication

Much better, not taking muscle relaxer or tylonal, still hurts but that’s ok

(1) Show this thread

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

WWG1WGA, WRWY, and God Bless you and your family/friends!!!

Happy with Life...Faith in Our Lord God...Love being outside...Enjoy

We are Family now & we understand...God said your family will leave you out to dry-I feel Blessed God never left me.

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

yep, similar here.

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication

WWG1WGA, WRWY, and God Bless you and your family/friends!!!

(1) Show this thread