๐Ÿฆ…๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿช– President/CiC Trump has chosen JD Vance for his VP ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ

JD Vance in his own words:
โ€œIโ€™M A NEVER-TRUMP GUY. I NEVER LIKED HIM.
As somebody who doesnโ€™t like Trump
I may have to hold my nose & vote for Hillary Clinton.โ€

โ€œI DIDNโ€™T VOTE FOR TRUMP BECAUSE I CANโ€™T STOMACH TRUMP
I think noxious, him being really outrageous & offensive.โ€

In other anti-Trump comments from 2016, 2017, 2018,
CNNโ€™s KFile found, in Vanceโ€™s multiple media appearances,
that he said the following:

โ€œI CANNOT STAND TRUMP BECAUSE I THINK HEโ€™S A FRAUD..
I donโ€™t think he actually cares about folksโ€ฆโ€

#trusttheplan

โค๏ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ™God, family, Trump,America First. Grateful for all the brave who serve. ๐Ÿ˜˜ Mom to 3, Grandma, musician. ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธโค๏ธ

In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication

Thinking lots to be exposed with this guyโ€ฆ not only him but a web of things heโ€™s involved with/connected to? Guess weโ€™ll find out!

In response Kim V.. to her Publication

๐Ÿ˜‰ That's what I think, Kim.
When POTUS puts you in the spotlight.... ๐Ÿ™€

QTeam is shoving horrible Vance in the spotlight
to EXPOSE him & his horrible DS friends ๐Ÿช–

๐ŸŒŸโ™Ÿ๏ธ๐ŸŒŸ Cosmic Chess
with the BEST Chess masterโ™Ÿ๏ธ๐Ÿฆ…๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿช–๐Ÿ’ช

โ€œOne cannot love without suffering, or suffer without loving.โ€ Saint Gianna Molla

Is this how we remove the rino's and the rino lovers, like Charlie Kirk, all of them who were pushing Vance? Maybe the majority of the republicans need to go; maybe they were behind the shooting? So many questions and no answers! But for sure, without a doubt in my feeble brain, this is exposure. Trump doesn't forgive and he sure as hell doesn't forget.

In response Conserv Christy to her Publication

98% will fall, CC
BOTH Repubs/RINOs & Demorats ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ฅ

โ€œOne cannot love without suffering, or suffer without loving.โ€ Saint Gianna Molla

I can't stand to watch that smug never trumper face on tv, AS IF! I already can't speak in my home about the things I know because no one believes me, and NOW THIS? I'm pissed. I'm really pissed, and more than that, I AM GROSSED OUT. Vance is a disgusting FAKE. I don't need to be awakened; I already am. When does this end????

I'm with you ๐Ÿ’ฏ
Vance makes me nauseous ๐Ÿคฎ

I sincerely hope you gets one whopper of a
payback for YEARS of speaking against
our great Lion POTUS ๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿฆ…๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿช–๐Ÿ˜ป

In response Conserv Christy to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @KatistheSea3 in this post can reply

As soon as I saw this "face," I knew that we are right. What's the deal with Tucker acting like Vance is so great? Skull and bones and selling teen blood to the rich does not make a man "good." Not to mention working in the same law firm as Barry and Mike! It's all just gross!