🦅🇺🇸🪖 President/CiC Trump has chosen JD Vance for his VP 🤷‍♀️

JD Vance in his own words:
“I’M A NEVER-TRUMP GUY. I NEVER LIKED HIM.
As somebody who doesn’t like Trump
I may have to hold my nose & vote for Hillary Clinton.”

“I DIDN’T VOTE FOR TRUMP BECAUSE I CAN’T STOMACH TRUMP
I think noxious, him being really outrageous & offensive.”

In other anti-Trump comments from 2016, 2017, 2018,
CNN’s KFile found, in Vance’s multiple media appearances,
that he said the following:

“I CANNOT STAND TRUMP BECAUSE I THINK HE’S A FRAUD..
I don’t think he actually cares about folks…”

#trusttheplan

❤️🇺🇸🙏God, family, Trump,America First. Grateful for all the brave who serve. 😘 Mom to 3, Grandma, musician. 🙏🇺🇸❤️

In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication

Thinking lots to be exposed with this guy… not only him but a web of things he’s involved with/connected to? Guess we’ll find out!

In response Kim V.. to her Publication

😉 That's what I think, Kim.
When POTUS puts you in the spotlight.... 🙀

QTeam is shoving horrible Vance in the spotlight
to EXPOSE him & his horrible DS friends 🪖

🌟♟️🌟 Cosmic Chess
with the BEST Chess master♟️🦅🇺🇸🪖💪

Is this how we remove the rino's and the rino lovers, like Charlie Kirk, all of them who were pushing Vance? Maybe the majority of the republicans need to go; maybe they were behind the shooting? So many questions and no answers! But for sure, without a doubt in my feeble brain, this is exposure. Trump doesn't forgive and he sure as hell doesn't forget.

Only people mentioned by @ConservChristy in this post can reply

In response Conserv Christy to her Publication

98% will fall, CC
BOTH Repubs/RINOs & Demorats 💥💥💥💥

“One cannot love without suffering, or suffer without loving.” Saint Gianna Molla

I can't stand to watch that smug never trumper face on tv, AS IF! I already can't speak in my home about the things I know because no one believes me, and NOW THIS? I'm pissed. I'm really pissed, and more than that, I AM GROSSED OUT. Vance is a disgusting FAKE. I don't need to be awakened; I already am. When does this end????

“One cannot love without suffering, or suffer without loving.” Saint Gianna Molla

I have calmed down a bit. Tucker singing praise about Vance makes me sick too, but I will wait this out because I know the "best is still yet to come."

(2) Show this thread