How many Twitter accounts do the whitehats run at this point? You'd be surprised.

Only people mentioned by @GhostEzra in this post can reply

WWG1WGA + + + + + Trump WON I love JESUS, no turning back! ThankCue

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

Interesting thought. I guess enemy territory is a great place to red-pill or gather intel.

The last man of Harlech. I have no insider knowledge, so I walk by faith alone.

certainly not Boris

Mom 4 boys, 2 Army Vets. MI Grandma to 9 Wife 40 yrs GOD Family Country... I Truly miss the Good Old Days when life was Simple. less HATE

only reason I was upset to get banned, but by then most of my favorites got booted before me. i had forgotten about Anonup!

God, family and country. In God We Trust #GodWon

I didnt think anymore patriots were left on Twitter......its all liberals talking there now.

LMBO Somehow Ive found several! Im pretty sure one is run by Larry the cable guy and i cant stop laughing. And no im not talking about catturd🤣

In response Staci Metts to her Publication

Actually let me correct that, Glory be to God because Hes the only way Ive been able to figue out social media.

(1) Show this thread

The Great Awakening. Nothing Can Stop What is Coming.

So now the white hats took the role of fake news? So heartwarming to hear.😠

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

Maybe 216,000 sealed indictments worth?

🙏 GOD WON. 🙏 Love Won. ❤️ Love and Light ⭐️💙 Where We Go 1 We Go All 🕯 I Love All Y’all 🥰 #FamilyIsEverything ..... PLEASE FOLLOW !!

They need to take over the whole platform so no one gets suspended anymore, I had mine for quite a while now and they got me last month and I was a good girl too. KEK!! but this is my home now fook twatter !!

Echo Chamber Harmonic Polarity Tech

[TF🍊]

“Whoever believes on Him will not be put to shame.” Romans 10:11 NO DM's

After this last year, I would be surprised at nothing...

Trump is my Pres. JFK, Jr. my VP; Jesus my BFF; Silly, snarky, loving protector of God's family & children. Joshua 1:9 Pureblood. IYKYK.

Our POTUS is back on Twitter. You can find him at@LegoTrump1946

His love for We The People has not waivered. He needs our prayers and support.

I would highly suggest following him if you can hear his voice. It is yours to decide.

🙏 GOD WON. 🙏 Love Won. ❤️ Love and Light ⭐️💙 Where We Go 1 We Go All 🕯 I Love All Y’all 🥰 #FamilyIsEverything ..... PLEASE FOLLOW !!

In response Godstrojan horse to her Publication

You should tell him he needs to come here it would really liven things up on here.

Trump is my Pres. JFK, Jr. my VP; Jesus my BFF; Silly, snarky, loving protector of God's family & children. Joshua 1:9 Pureblood. IYKYK.

In response Godstrojan horse to her Publication

Trump just announced he came to terms with Jack and bought Twitter. Here's the link in case you'd like to see it!

https://twitter.com/LegoTrump1946/status/1360394455652597762?s=20

(3) Show this thread

"It's Better To Walk Alone, Than With A Crowd Going In The Wrong Direction" ~ Diane Grant

The more the better at this point!!!

God*Wife*Mom*Patriot*SAVEOURCHILDREN*TRUMP is my President

I'm still suspended. They deleted my 108 followers and all my tweetes. No bookmarks. 😭. I can read and search but can't like, comment, share, bookmark, or tweet. 🤷🏼‍♀️. Thankful to be here. I forgot, I also can't cancel my account. 😂🤬

i'd guess about 300 incognito.

choreographed movie

Agriculture and wondering if Dominion turned COLORADO BLUE??"Let's see what happens."

I am still suspended...lol

Mother of 3🇺🇸MAGA🇺🇸SA🇺🇸17🇺🇸 God speaks to us through music...are you listening?? https://youtu.be/n4RjJKxsamQ

This one for sure. It still makes me
sick to see her name in anything though.

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

In response Lighthouse 1699 to her Publication

ikr??🤮

(1) Show this thread

Recently retired, no longer affiliated with any party. Constitutional patriot listening for God’s word

can you have them give mine back?😂😂😂

Recently retired, no longer affiliated with any party. Constitutional patriot listening for God’s word

What was fresh is now rotten Long since gone but never forgotten

on any site nowadays you should only count about half the given traffic

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

ill bet!