How many Twitter accounts do the whitehats run at this point? You'd be surprised.

Trump is my Pres. JFK, Jr. my VP; Jesus my BFF; Silly, snarky, loving protector of God's family & children. Joshua 1:9 Pureblood. IYKYK.

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

Our POTUS is back on Twitter. You can find him at@LegoTrump1946

His love for We The People has not waivered. He needs our prayers and support.

I would highly suggest following him if you can hear his voice. It is yours to decide.

Trump just announced he came to terms with Jack and bought Twitter. Here's the link in case you'd like to see it!

https://twitter.com/LegoTrump1946/status/1360394455652597762?s=20

In response Godstrojan horse to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @godstrojanhorse in this post can reply

I just tried going to that account and says already suspended.

Trump is my Pres. JFK, Jr. my VP; Jesus my BFF; Silly, snarky, loving protector of God's family & children. Joshua 1:9 Pureblood. IYKYK.

In response Leah Smith to her Publication

Yes. I'm sorry. His handle is down on Twitter right now. He will be gone for a short season I believe. However, you can still message him at least for POSSIBLY the next several hours on instagram at legotrump1946

His following is rather small, but I believe in my heart that he appreciates even the few of us who are there to encourage him.

Tell everyone to send him some love and prayers before he goes dark (which allegedly will be very soon).

Thank you for believing me. I'm honored to serve you and our POTUS.

(1) Show this thread

Truther, Patriot! Seeking Justice for All!🐸 🇺🇸#WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren

Is this for real!!? 🤣

(1) Show this thread