Child of GOD. Love GOD, JESUS, Hubby Mick of 33 yrs, Kids and Family. NO DM'S #GodWon #WWG1WGA JESUS IS MY LORD AND SAVIOR #ISTANDWITHTRUMP

πŸ™β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ•ŠοΈTO ALL OF THE SENATORS, REPRESENTATIVES, MSM, BIDEN DEMONIC CULT, STOP PUTING THE AMERICAN PEOPLE IN HARMS WAY. THE MAGA PEOPLE ARE NOT THE ONES DOING THE VIOLENCE HERE. THE LEFTIST DEMOCRAT DEMONS ARE AND THE BIDEN REGIME. STOP IT ALREADY, QUIT SENDING TWEETS OR QUOTES AND STOP THIS VIOLENCE AND ARREST THESE DAMN PEOPLE ALREADY. WE THE PEOPLE OF OUR CONSTITUTIONAL REPUBLIC (NOT DEMOCRACY) ARE FED UP. WE HAVE HAD ENOUGH OF THE VIOLENCE AND LYING BS THAT THE LEFTIST DEMONRATS AND MSM HAVE BEEN SPEWING OUT OF THEIR EVIL FILTHY MOUTHS. WE THE PEOPLE WILL TAKE OUR COUNTRY BACK AND WE ARE BRINGING JESUS WITH US. JESUS WILL PROTECT HIS PEOPLE AND THE EVIL DEMONS WILL BE ERADICATED FROM GODS BEAUTIFUL EARTH. WHETHER YOU LIKE TRUMP OR NOT. ENOUGH IS ENOUGH. SO I SUGGEST IF YOU ARENT RIGHT WITH GOD, YOU REPENT AND ASK FOR FORGIVENESS AND GET YOUR LIFE ON THE RIGHT SIDE OF GOD AND HISTORY.πŸ™β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ•ŠοΈ

Only people mentioned by @soTELLme533 in this post can reply

Child of GOD. Love GOD, JESUS, Hubby Mick of 33 yrs, Kids and Family. NO DM'S #GodWon #WWG1WGA JESUS IS MY LORD AND SAVIOR #ISTANDWITHTRUMP

In response Every Time to her Publication

πŸ™β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ•ŠοΈGood question.πŸ™β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ•ŠοΈ

In response TexasTrumpGirl Tammi to her Publication

Here's another question!
Are demons ever forgiven?
Luke 8:27 When Jesus4 had stepped out on land, there met him a man from the city who had demons. For a long time he had worn no clothes, and he had not lived in a house but among the tombs. 28 When he saw Jesus, he cried out and fell down before him and said with a loud voice, β€œWhat have you to do with me, Jesus, Son of the Most High God? I beg you, do not torment me.” 29 For he had commanded the unclean spirit to come out of the man. 30 Jesus then asked him, β€œWhat is your name?” And he said, β€œLegion,” for many demons had entered him. 31 And they begged him not to command them to depart into the abyss. 32 Now a large herd of pigs was feeding there on the hillside, and they begged him to let them enter these. So he gave them permission. 33 Then the demons came out of the man and entered the pigs, and the herd rushed down the steep bank into the lake and drowned.

(1) Show this thread