Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 471

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 475

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 479

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 483
Robert Wakefield

Something wicked this way comes, and soon. Politically speaking, remember to look BOTH WAYS before crossing the street. If you just look to the left you'll get hit by whatever is coming from the right.

The Antichrist will be beloved by the spiritually elect. If we love our Messiah, then we must scrutinize closely those we believe are deserving of our trust.

Only people mentioned by @Robertauthor in this post can reply

"Come now, and let us reason together, saith the Lord" Is1:18;

In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication

" .. and all the world wondered after the beast." Rev13:3

List of dignitaries at JPII funeral ... be sure to scroll all the way down to get the full effect

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_dignitaries_at_the_state_funeral_of_Pope_John_Paul_II

"Come now, and let us reason together, saith the Lord" Is1:18;

Oh look ... it's the Pope! .. hiding in plain sight for over 1500 yrs.

surprised?

Not if "it's going to be BIBLICAL" you shouldn't

https://adtv.watch/total-onslaught/who-is-the-antichrist

Woman who loves God, my family, & my country, as well as Freedom lovers worldwide. Not here for followers. #FamilyIsEverything #GodWins

was about to post that our prayers must be for added levels of discernment and to cover one another with Psalm 91, then I saw what Missy posted and am praising our Lord for confirmation.

He is faithful.

Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Patriot #GodWins #WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren #NCSWIC

Descernment is key IMHO ❣️🙏