@praying_teacher asked me to share this.

Please pray for her father...

I don't often ask for anything on here, but I need all prayer warriors on here to PLEASE pray for my dad - we need a miracle. He was admitted to the hospital on Friday with what we thought were stones in the bile duct & the MRIs are showing a large pancreatic tumor with suspicious lesions on his liver. My dad has always been a good man - always there for his family - his family is his everything, & he is our everything. My parents have been married 57 years & were together 5 years before that - so 62 years in love. He is my mom's true soul mate. We need him to be okay - Please pray that God grants us this miracle. He has too much life left to live and too many things he still wants to do. His name is Andrew ❤🙏❤🙏❤

Only people mentioned by @Mike314 in this post can reply

In response Mike Anon to his Publication

Prayers my friend. This is a protocol for Fenbendazol, Ivermectin ect by weight for cancer. Use protocol A

https://x.com/ContrabandCures/status/1633192242604298240?t=Eg4au8vk1soFbdqqvoewSg&s=19

Praying for your Dad....

Lover of God, my husband & children, parents & siblings! Writer; musician-composer, Family Counselor; Patriot, Thinker who connects dots

LORD, I join my prayers with the many who have shared their prayers and requests for Andrew's health and recovery.

LORD, hear us in our plea for the eradication of the diseased tissue either by Your mighty power, or the skill You have allowed the physicians to have.

We ask this not only for Andrew's sake, but for all of his loved ones particularly his wife, his daughter, and MIKE, our dear Patriot friend and colleague in the struggle for our freedom from the Globalists! You know more than all of us, that group vehemently opposes You and Your love for all mankind!
We humbly but boldly ask for a miracle, in the Name of Your Son, JESUS! AMEN!

Praying now.

Heavenly Father-we pray for all those afflicted and those who need your healing hands...🙏🙏🙏

@praying_teacher 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

Admittedly, I'm not good at articulating my thoughts into prayers.

What I ask though, is that the Lord Gord, the Creator, grant you, Andrew and your family, peace and comfort in this difficult time.

May the Lord be with you 🙏🙏🙏

🙏🙏🙏

💖We are all God’s children.💖

Thank you Lord for your Divine Mercy for blessing and healing Andrew and freeing him from the medical place and delivering him to his loving family🙏😇

I AM Divine Love!❤️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! 🗡 I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! 😇 I AM! ❤️

Sending prayers, healing energies, blessings and much love to Andrew and the whole family!
🙏🕊💗✨

Here for the patriots. Trump is my president. #WWG1WGA NCSWIC Enjoying the movie

Please heavenly Father, heal this man and watch over his family. All things are possible with YOU. We all come together and ask that you heal this man. In Jesus' name. Amen

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

(1) Show this thread

Love my country and my fellow Patriots. LOVE MY PRESIDENT. BRING THE PAIN SIR!!!!!! I DO NOT RESPOND TO DM!!!!

Prayers for Andrew and his family.

#WWG1WGA 🇺🇸 I AM A DIGITAL SOLDIER Family Music Service Fellowship. Making my way to PARADISE City Live FREE GIVE back

🙏🏼❤️🙏🏼

Faith in Christ! Daughter, Wife, Mother, Grandmother. “Faith Hope Love” God Almighty Wins

Praying Andrew is healed, in Christ Jesus.
LOVE

Happy with Life...Faith in Our Lord God...Love being outside...Enjoy

👣👣👣🙏👣👣👣

Please God, heal Andrew so that he can finish doing the things he wants to do here.

🙏🙏💗🙏💗🙏🙏

Working to stay on the good path in a good way. #SaveTheChildren. I dont accept psyop of DS vs Q/Trump, its problem/savior, so block me 😎

God bless Andrew with the healing needed that he may continue on the good path in a good way.

😇🙏🙏😘DEAR HEAVENLY FATHER GOD WE ASK FOR MIRACULOUS HEALING PRAYERS FOR MIKES DAD ANDREW WE ASK THAT YOU LEAD GUIDE DIRECT AND PROTECT HIM LORD SURROUND OUR FRIEND MIKE AND HIS FAMILY IN PEACE LOVE GRACE AND MERCY OUR FAITH IN YOU LORD TO LET YOUR CALMNESS TOUCH THEM ALL THANK YOU LORD FOR HEARING OUR PRAYERS WE LOVE YOU IN JESUS NAME WE PRAY AMEN

I LOVE YOU BROTHER MIKE

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

In response MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT to her Publication

Thanks for replying, Mary.

Praying Teacher actually made that post, but she asked me to pass it along so it would be seen by more eyes, and in turn receive more prayers.

Her dad is the person who is ill.

I was extremely honored that she asked me to help.

Love you too, Mary.

WWG1WGA NCSWIC Never Never Forget…. Always was+is about the children #PrayForDUMBSandUNDERGROUNDcleanoutHERQS 🙏🏻🙏🏻💫💫

In response MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT to her Publication

🙏🏻✨✨✨

(2) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@Maudiemaye) can see their posts

Been here since 2021, Dad, 24yr Marine! Grandmother, love President Trump! May God Bless Us All, WWG1WGA! Virginia is home! Love Sewing!

Dear God, please place your loving hands on Andrew, help him overcome this mass that has invaded his body. I ask this in Jesus loving name, Amen🙏🙏🙏🙏

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

Dear God Almighty place a hedge of protection over Andrew. Bless him with strength, peace of mind, comfort, love, support and complete healing. May he become an example to others of the power of Your natural cures for cancer. In Your Precious and Mighty Son Jesus Christ's Name I pray, Amen.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x8AcAE0eJfM

Joe Tippens: Cancer Hope Via Fenbenzadole - YouTube

We all know someone facing a cancer diagnosis. Amazing, inspiring, and brimming with hope, Joe Tippens generously shares his personal cancer story in this t...

Only followers of this user (@OrItCouldBe) can see their posts

A Patriot who is proud to be alive at a time such as this! Thank you POTUS & FLOTUS Trump! God bless America & the world!

🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🌹❤️

Mama, Wifey, Duo Business Owner and God -loving kinda Gal. Don't follow me, I'm just like you!

Power of IAM. Saving the Children.Frequency369Ascension. Fooked.God Wins.Second Coming. Witness Protection program.Q is real #StandWithTrump

Prayers sent my Fren! 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻❤️

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

Please PLEASE get him started on a healing protocol.

Here is the latest testimony I found yesterday with the products they used.

♥️God, Family & Love Animals, Trump Q & Anon Fan, Hoping & Praying for a Better World🙏Here to Learn, Share and Help Wake Up Others💖WWG1WGA

Heavenly Father, we come before you today to ask for your healing hand to be upon our friends Father who is ill. Grant him comfort, strength and wisdom. Restore his health with your loving care and help him to be patient and allow you to do your work. Give his Family Love, Strength and Knowledge to aid him through this and the Medical Personnel wisdom and guidance to help in your healing of him.
May your peace guide, guard and strengthen his heart, health and mind...
In Christ Jesus, Amen.🙏

Family is everything.Prayer warrior.

Prayers sent. God Bless Andrew 🙏💞

Luke 17:21 🙏❤️🇺🇸🐸 #FamilyIsEverything

Prayers for Andrew 🙏🙏🙏