as Veronica Wolski said, โ€œNEVER FORGET JFK JRโ€ ๐Ÿคฉ

๐Ÿ‘‡ ICYMI

๐Ÿฆ…๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿช– Oval Office, President/CiC Trump, FOX
Showing a photo album,
โ€œIt opens up & thatโ€™s John Kennedy, thatโ€™s John John
who *IS* a friend of mine..
he *IS* a good friend, he *IS* a great guy.."

๐Ÿฆ… DJT FOX, 2024
JFK, Jr *whoโ€™s* a very nice person. I know him very well.
*Heโ€™s* a very very fine person.

๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ Jan Halper-Hayes, 9-12-23
[Trump] & JFK, Jr. were best friends..
JFK ๐Ÿ’ฅis๐Ÿ’ฅ uh would probably be in his early 60โ€™s..
I think ๐Ÿ’ฅheโ€™s๐Ÿ’ฅ about 62 uh he would be 62 ๐Ÿ˜น

RFK Jr. ๐Ÿ˜Ž โ€œTouch your nose if JFK Jr is alive.โ€ RFK touches his nose.
RDSteele ๐Ÿ˜Ž โ€œIs JFK, Jr. alive?โ€ ๐Ÿ˜Ž Juan O Savin โ€œYes.โ€
Doq Holliday ๐Ÿ˜Ž JFK Jr lives. :)
Gene Decode Q -"Which JFK should we focus on? JR?" ๐Ÿ˜Ž "Yes."
Q The Storm Rider ๐Ÿ˜Ž โ€œJFK Jr EXTRACTION PROTECTEDโ€

Is NOW the time? Just askinโ€™ ๐Ÿค”โ™ ๏ธโ™ฅ๏ธโ™ฃ๏ธ

Only people mentioned by @KatistheSea3 in this post can reply

In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication

Jfk would be in his 90s

Love our Great Republic of the United State of America! Love our Beloved Earth, Pray Kindness and Truth prevail! #savethechildren #WWG1WGA

๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

๐ŸŒŸSpirit Within Guides, Truth Seeking Patriot โ™ฅ๏ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ I Love Jesus Christ, family, ๐Ÿ’ž ๐Ÿพ ๐Ÿพ Friends ๐Ÿธ ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ โœ๏ธ ๐ŸŒŸRe-igniting light Within.

๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ ๐ŸŒŸ Here Comes The Son ๐ŸŒŸ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

IT'S FUN TO SPECULATE... ๐Ÿ˜
WHAT IS THE TRUMP CARD.....

๐ŸŒŸ Trump Towers are Tesla Towers... built of Gold [windows] ...They are also Timetravel machines... Nikola Tesla made the NewYorker Building into one...

Where do you hide FAMOUS people that are in the witness protection program?... in hotel rooms that are portals to Timetravel ๐Ÿ˜‰ How did Baron Trump end up in the real 1800s time traveling books?

Sources reveal 7G is the final stage of TESLAโ€™S REAL CREATIONS AND HEALING FREQUENCY TRANSMISSIONS AND FREE ENERGYโ€ฆ. AMONG MANY WONDERFUL SURPESSED TECHNOLOGY HIDDEN FOR DECADES CONNECTED TO HEALING FIELDS OF ENERGY... SOUND. > 12 DIMENSIONS OF Q <

https://forthepeople.space/musks-master-plan/

https://x.com/CMDRVALTHOR/status/1752628527717834983

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

No he is older than me by a tad. He's 63 at least. He was born before me. I'm a 61 baby. I think he's a 60 baby.

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ What was hilarious about Jan Halper-Hayes
is that when she talked about JFK, Jr.
IT WAS LIKE SHE HAD JUST SPOKEN WITH HIM
which, of course, she had
because she's working with DoD
& Ezra Cohen-Watnick@USSF
& JFK Jr. is in Cheyenne Mt. ๐Ÿ’ฅ

Jan kept correcting herself. It was a hoot
"He is about, I mean, he'd be about..." ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

Creek Runner, Truth Seeker, Follower of Christ... Wife, Mother, Grandmother... LOVE MY TRIBE!!! Twitter @NikkoVictorious

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
(2) Show this thread

Living as gently and peacefully within as possible .....whilst standing sovereign in truth for and with all...as we journey on ๐Ÿ’œ

This would be the best....im guessing if this does happen...that something big has to happen worldwide between now and then....๐Ÿฉท๐Ÿ™Œ

In response Jen Cale to her Publication

๐Ÿ˜ป I think the HAPPINESS this would bring
would be too much
for the deep state to handle!! ๐Ÿ˜น

And we KNOW they can't stand LIGHT
so we'll just have to see what QTeam's
got planned ๐ŸŽฅ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿช–๐Ÿคฉ

(1) Show this thread

The Great Awakening, Trump ... and Q - Photographer, Writer ... Motorcycles! Virgin Mary, Parsifal Jinpa movie, wwg1wgaworldwide ... no DM

๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

In response HTG TheolddoG to his Publication

๐Ÿ’ฏ HTG ๐Ÿ˜‰

What's Tom Cruise doing in there? ๐Ÿ˜น

(1) Show this thread

US Navy veteran, live in caregiver for my 99 yo Mother, Nana and Great Nana

We have speculated and heard other speculations that JFK Jr is not dead. I hope to see this amazing event soon. It will help heal so many wounds in our land. We need a great revival to restore our hope and strengthen our faith. We are a people very weary of all the evil and bad news. We need to know that the WHs have truly won and that we are indeed on a path of great victory over Satan and all his army. Personally, I am eagerly planning my Mother's 100th birthday party in August. She is the best part of my life. What a great gift for her to know that JR is truly with us and that we have won the battle of all battles for our planet Earth. Perhaps we will finally put the final nail on the coffin of the DS Demons. That will be quite a day indeed.

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, โค๏ธUSA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. ๐Ÿคฌ pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

In response Brandy Molina to her Publication

Such a beautiful reflection of your dear motherโ€™s life. You are so blessed to have each other. My mom died last month and I miss our daily phone calls since we lived 3 hours away from each other. The times we did have together were special but not nearly as often as they should have been. I know she visits me dailyโ€ฆbirds, butterflies, a gentle breeze all have the hallmarks of her. Happy birthday to your wonderful mom๐Ÿ™โค๏ธ๐Ÿ™

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

In response Brandy Molina to her Publication

๐Ÿ˜ญ

(7) Show this thread

We share very few sentiments with our government.

That would be an unbeatable ticket. I personally know of one Dem who would reluctantly overcome her TDS to vote for a ticket w/Jr.

In response Pike Bishop to his Publication

๐Ÿ’ฏ Un-beatable, Pike ๐Ÿฆ…๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿช–๐Ÿ˜ป

(1) Show this thread

I Love this Country. We need our country back. Law & Order is Over Due. Justice has failed us. Trusting the Plan will take care of [them].

Wouldn't that just be the miracle that we can all get so excited for.. I mean the gravity of that would be huge.

In response Jay Is4Justice to her Publication

๐Ÿ˜ป Exciting as it would be,
I have a feeling this isn't YET the moment.

For some reason I keep thinking the VP
is going to be a womenโ‰๏ธ

But who, I don't knowโ‰๏ธ๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿฟ

Love our Great Republic of the United State of America! Love our Beloved Earth, Pray Kindness and Truth prevail! #savethechildren #WWG1WGA

In response Jay Is4Justice to her Publication

A dream come true! We have all been waiting a long time for this and not near as long and the Kennedy Family! God Bless them and God Bless us One and All!

(2) Show this thread