More unstaffed stores popping up around the world......🧐

Only people mentioned by @DorotheaTN in this post can reply

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

In response Dorothea Dankowski to her Publication

It is all a SATANIC endeavor to control and alter what God has created. Satan cannot create he can only control, alter, deceive, destroy,and capture. This is why it takes people with God's Spirit in them to be the warriors against evil. Ease is one of the ways of this SATANIC movement. People want the "easy" way. Plus automation, while it may have good uses, when it is combined with evil uses, it is destructive. Like this example it takes away jobs, invades privacy, controls people. πŸ˜‡

I see if coming for the younger generations. I look at my kids 25, 22, and especially the 16 year old is already growing up cashless. I make him pay in cash so he has this reality but his friends and the college kids are already using palm scan in our NC grocery stores. Our colleges are already set up for kids to shop and eat in the cafe this way, shop at the book store this way. We have robots here that "inventory scan" but I think watch for theft aka drinking the drink and putting the bottle back on the shelf, etc.

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

See all the empty shop units in your cities.

That is because Amazon is cheap, and convenient.

This is just the next phase...

After this, it will be 'Scan your RFID chip for entry'.

Mark my words.

Where are you going to go for food?

Sams Club will do the same, they have had scanner shopping for a few years.

It is not enough that they can control what we eat, track us, and use targeted advertising to influence our choices (mind), they want the CHIP inside us - THAT is their ultimate goal - their ULTIMATE control mechanism.

Amazon will be the one that instigates this.

The ONLY thing on my bucket list is to meet + HUG all involved in #THEGREATAWAKENING (Q know who Q are). God bless every one. Exodus 8

hard pass