Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

Professional Free Spirit ✨ On a Mission for Mother Hearth💚 #KennedyVision Ambassador 🕊️ #FamilyIsEverything💖

In response Mike Anon to his Publication

Yup😂😂😂

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

In response Bee Bee to her Publication

🤷‍♂️🤣

Professional Free Spirit ✨ On a Mission for Mother Hearth💚 #KennedyVision Ambassador 🕊️ #FamilyIsEverything💖

No need to Hide😂

🤣 nope, not at all 🤷‍♂️🤣🤣🤣

😂😂😂

🤣🤣🤣

😂😂😂

😬😳🤣

😂🙃

🏜😎🤣

🙃😂

🤣🤣🤣

Woot Woot🎵🎶😂

🎸🤷‍♂️🤣

😂

👏🤣

Mornin' 😂 Happy 4th😎

G'morning, happy 4th of July, Bee Bee 😎

😁

One of my faves 👇🇺🇸😁

A Classic😁😂

🤣🤣🤣

How bout this One?!😂

🤣 BBQ and beer while on the water 😁🤣

And tomorrow Is Friday 😂🤣

🤣🤣🤣

We made It Mike 🤣🤣

Yup 😎🤣

He very very thirsty 🤣🤣🤣

😁🤣

😂

Today's temp like...slip 'n slide time 🤷‍♂️🤣

Do It!!!🤣

🤔 Maybe 🤣 neighbors would be recording and putting on TikTok though 🤷‍♂️🤣 floating is better 🤷‍♂️😁🌞🤣

Bet neighbours would record that too🤣

I think I'll just chill on the patio 🤷‍♂️🍺😁🤣

Totally need some privacy 🤣

Yep, the trees are a bonus 🤷‍♂️🤣

Now you see me
Now you don't 🤣

No "duck"ing around 🤷‍♂️🤣

Duck around and find out🤣

🤣🤣🤣

I want a bagel now🤣🤷🏻‍♂️🙃😁

🤔🤷‍♂️🤣

🤣that could have been my bagel🤣

🤣 could be 🤷‍♂️ seagulls will eat ANYTHING

Literally 🤣

🤣 Uh oh 🤣🤣🤣

Only people mentioned by @BxAx17 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Bee Bee, click on at the bottom under it