Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🀣

Professional Free Spirit ✨ On a Mission for Mother HearthπŸ’š #KennedyVision Ambassador πŸ•ŠοΈ #FamilyIsEverythingπŸ’–

In response Mike Anon to his Publication

YupπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🀣

In response Bee Bee to her Publication

πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ€£

Professional Free Spirit ✨ On a Mission for Mother HearthπŸ’š #KennedyVision Ambassador πŸ•ŠοΈ #FamilyIsEverythingπŸ’–

No need to HideπŸ˜‚

🀣 nope, not at all πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

🀣🀣🀣

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

😬😳🀣

πŸ˜‚πŸ™ƒ

🏜😎🀣

πŸ™ƒπŸ˜‚

🀣🀣🀣

Woot WootπŸŽ΅πŸŽΆπŸ˜‚

πŸŽΈπŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ€£

πŸ˜‚

πŸ‘πŸ€£

Mornin' πŸ˜‚ Happy 4th😎

G'morning, happy 4th of July, Bee Bee 😎

😁

One of my faves πŸ‘‡πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ˜

A ClassicπŸ˜πŸ˜‚

🀣🀣🀣

How bout this One?!πŸ˜‚

🀣 BBQ and beer while on the water 😁🀣

And tomorrow Is Friday πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

🀣🀣🀣

We made It Mike 🀣🀣

Yup 😎🀣

He very very thirsty 🀣🀣🀣

😁🀣

πŸ˜‚

Today's temp like...slip 'n slide time πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ€£

Do It!!!🀣

πŸ€” Maybe 🀣 neighbors would be recording and putting on TikTok though πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ€£ floating is better πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ˜πŸŒžπŸ€£

Only people mentioned by @Mike314 in this post can reply

Bet neighbours would record that too🀣

I think I'll just chill on the patio πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸΊπŸ˜πŸ€£

(1) Show this thread