🇺🇸 Q The Storm Rider 👽🛸

THE CABAL DEEP STATE [DS] DEEP DARK OPS
ARE GETTING READY TO INITIATE _SKY_EVENT
>Project Blue Beam…

The White hats Military Alliance +USSF STARLINK
are getting ready to initiate (GAME THEORY, COUNTER OPS> )…

There is massive panic in the CIA. Pentagon. Mossad.
mi6 five eyes agencies…
PANIC as TRUMP is getting ready to initiate ARREST WARS…

Near death civilization EVENT. (NEAR)
>>> WE WILL GET THROUGH THIS EVENT

This EVENT IS GOING TO LEAD TO REAL
]]]] DISCLOSURE [[[
aliens among us for 1000s of years,
peacefully living beneath the Earth, in the Skys
& among Humans ☮️

Just as there are good & bad humans
Good & bad military
Good & bad angels
there are good & bad Aliens
Good & bad spirits....
___
Q told you. In post#2222…

I told you my dear friends & Patriots
that i wasn't going to talk about aliens till the time was right. . …

But NOW I'm openly telling >IT'S TIME<
___
Prepare.

https://t.me/QTSR2

👇 4 pages 😻🕊️

Only people mentioned by @KatistheSea3 in this post can reply

In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication

IT is a known fact in the weather world that hurricanes are the air conditioners of the world's natural balancing processes. If they overheat the US, much more massive storms will be naturally created to achieve the cooling balance. Of course the deepstate will still steer the storms where they can get the most damage out of them. That is why Beryl intensified so fast so early.

Only followers of this user (@reset) can see their posts

For Humanity's Liberation & 'till every Child is rescued & out of harm's way. 2 ancestors fought under General Washington. Trump! MAGA!

"FAKE ALIEN INVASION"
Could be the ultimate Disney production...
seein' how everything is connected.

Kat-Reposting
Can't find Alien letter
FAKE or not-might be a timeline.
Possible Vrils, greys, Thules were originally in So. and Central America. (maybe came from Germany)
Then they migrated to N Aerica and took residence in empty military bases; the year could be 1933 or 1945 as both years mentioned in documents.
It's possible Truman made and signed an agreement with these bad aliens that they could reside in empty DUMBS and leave humans alone, except that they were allowed to come up to steal a few for food or whatever else. (this was in the "lost" letter)
If true, it was considered the best deal-to allow them to take a few of us rather than wipe us out.
Then Eisenhower was briefed when he was president-elect.
December 1963-Truman interrogated by congress' oversight-re UFOs, CIA-his answers were described as evasive.
Also see transcribed call: JFK and Russia:
UMBRA-NSA-INTERCEPT-OF-THE-HOTLINE-CIA
Much more.
Antarctica settled 10 centuries ago or
1760-1773-1800s? Germany.

For Humanity's Liberation & 'till every Child is rescued & out of harm's way. 2 ancestors fought under General Washington. Trump! MAGA!

In response Every Time to her Publication

Bill Cooper was telling us about Majestic 12, trying to warn us about everything we finally today face...
Bet he even saw such documents, being Naval Military Intelligence and also having seen such amazing alien crafts with his own eyes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0LjjCe9K44w

Behold a Pale Horse by Bill Cooper (1991) Audiobook - YouTube

Milton William "Bill" Cooper (May 6, 1943 – November 5, 2001) was an American conspiracy theorist, radio broadcaster, and author known for his 1991 book Beho...

(1) Show this thread

Just dreamt about an 'attack' 2 days ago... they were so fake even in my dream

In response Faith FreeTheChildrenQ to his Publication

🙏 THAT is what I'm hoping for & envisioning.
Thank you.
I feel heaps better! 😹🍿👽💓

(1) Show this thread

We share very few sentiments with our government.

Am thinking that weird incident in the Miami airport earlier this year may have been a Blue Beam test drive -- releasing monstrous hybrids in a public space to wreak havoc.

In response Pike Bishop to his Publication

🤷‍♀️ We just don't know what the monsters
have up their sleeves but here's my FOCUS —
QTeam has GOT this‼️🇺🇸🪖

They've brought us this far with GENIUS
& they're not going to abandon us now 💓

I post QTSR to prepare us for WHATEVER.
Apparently the holographic tech is superb.
Not only images but sound.

We are READY! Imagine how lucky Anons are
to even have an inkling this is a possible DS play.

Here's one of my FAVORITE vids
but I think it'll be a little more terrifying
than beautiful whales in Dubai 😻🐋💓🍿

(1) Show this thread

Got suspended from Twitter....looking for a new site and my friends....

As always Thank u Kat....I know in my mind what is supposed to take place.....my heart may not be ready.....but I will pray and rise to the challenge....I hope....do u know why it is so damn hot herein Ca
we are running in the 111-113 everyday...my fur-babies are beyond panting.....is this part of asension or the fucking DS burning us up,,,,never been this hot since I have lived in CA....Born here....xx

Been here since 2021, Dad, 24yr Marine! Grandmother, love President Trump! May God Bless Us All, WWG1WGA! Virginia is home! Love Sewing!

In response Robin Oxman to her Publication

Robin, I agree. Here in Virginia it has been horrible. We had a thermometer reading under the eves of the house that read 112 just 2 days ago. Today when we ventured out it was 104. You feel like you're gonna smother!

In response Robin Oxman to her Publication

Robino & Starshine, I'm just gonna put this out there and my only source is 👉 my own intuition. Weather is crazy everywhere and we know weather wars are afoot & I think of the flooding of DUMBs (this is only my opinion, nothing more). I reckon that of one area is messed with (weather attack producing localized floods maybe to drown underground nasty critters in tunnels & DUMBs) then that has to equally and inversely affect another area somewhere else. So if DUMBs are being flooded (which is why I think we see towns & regions flooding, often by freak storms) that MIGHT cause extreme heat & dry effects on other areas. Just a thought.
I think Commander Valiant Thor mentioned in one of his interviews that the Earth is also in the process of ridding itself of evil which is also creating adverse weather conditions & extreme geological events.
Then we have our Brilliant White Sun...hotter than ever.
Whatever the cause, hang in there STAY COOL. I think it will pass.

(3) Show this thread

Power of IAM. Saving the Children.Frequency369Ascension. Fooked.God Wins.Second Coming. Witness Protection program.Q is real #StandWithTrump

Old News! This is stalling until Nov 5! Election 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻🤣🙏🏻❤️😉