🇺🇸 Q The Storm Rider 👽🛸

THE CABAL DEEP STATE [DS] DEEP DARK OPS
ARE GETTING READY TO INITIATE _SKY_EVENT
>Project Blue Beam…

The White hats Military Alliance +USSF STARLINK
are getting ready to initiate (GAME THEORY, COUNTER OPS> )…

There is massive panic in the CIA. Pentagon. Mossad.
mi6 five eyes agencies…
PANIC as TRUMP is getting ready to initiate ARREST WARS…

Near death civilization EVENT. (NEAR)
>>> WE WILL GET THROUGH THIS EVENT

This EVENT IS GOING TO LEAD TO REAL
]]]] DISCLOSURE [[[
aliens among us for 1000s of years,
peacefully living beneath the Earth, in the Skys
& among Humans ☮️

Just as there are good & bad humans
Good & bad military
Good & bad angels
there are good & bad Aliens
Good & bad spirits....
___
Q told you. In post#2222…

I told you my dear friends & Patriots
that i wasn't going to talk about aliens till the time was right. . …

But NOW I'm openly telling >IT'S TIME<
___
Prepare.

https://t.me/QTSR2

👇 4 pages 😻🕊️

In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication

Kat-Reposting
Can't find Alien letter
FAKE or not-might be a timeline.
Possible Vrils, greys, Thules were originally in So. and Central America. (maybe came from Germany)
Then they migrated to N Aerica and took residence in empty military bases; the year could be 1933 or 1945 as both years mentioned in documents.
It's possible Truman made and signed an agreement with these bad aliens that they could reside in empty DUMBS and leave humans alone, except that they were allowed to come up to steal a few for food or whatever else. (this was in the "lost" letter)
If true, it was considered the best deal-to allow them to take a few of us rather than wipe us out.
Then Eisenhower was briefed when he was president-elect.
December 1963-Truman interrogated by congress' oversight-re UFOs, CIA-his answers were described as evasive.
Also see transcribed call: JFK and Russia:
UMBRA-NSA-INTERCEPT-OF-THE-HOTLINE-CIA
Much more.
Antarctica settled 10 centuries ago or
1760-1773-1800s? Germany.

Bill Cooper was telling us about Majestic 12, trying to warn us about everything we finally today face...
Bet he even saw such documents, being Naval Military Intelligence and also having seen such amazing alien crafts with his own eyes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0LjjCe9K44w

Behold a Pale Horse by Bill Cooper (1991) Audiobook - YouTube

Milton William "Bill" Cooper (May 6, 1943 – November 5, 2001) was an American conspiracy theorist, radio broadcaster, and author known for his 1991 book Beho...

In response Every Time to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @ol_cowboy in this post can reply

In response ol_ cowboy to his Publication

Yes, Bill Cooper warned us-thank you for link!
A friend told me about Reptilians 20 yrs ago.
He was also military, a general's aide.
Another friend saw a UFO crash site; said the debris was there one day, gone the next when he went back.
A father and son saw the same type of UFO twice - they were night fishing. They went back the next night to check it out and saw another one.
One night I was at a stop sign and a craft suddenly appeared above my car, hovered for a while and though there were no cars I stayed at the intersection, to watch the UFO until it disappeared straight up into the sky. I drew a sketch of it later.
People who claimed to be abductees have written books.
However, like my observations, there's no proof, just our word.
They say the UK Royals shape-shift; especially cannot keep their human form during rituals.
MJ12 had a website with documents.
Admiral Byrd Antarctica Area 51 . . . .
Image- Explain ancient coins!
Anyway I guess we will see

For Humanity's Liberation & 'till every Child is rescued & out of harm's way. 2 ancestors fought under General Washington. Trump! MAGA!

In response Every Time to her Publication

Agree with you on every point, and out here on our ranch we have seen amazing stuff at night mostly. My dad, a double engineer, became a believer when a green sphere emitting green lightning passed by his bedroom window and casually floated up our valley at 4am in the morning...😜😂
We have seen Solar Warden (crazy lightning storms with NO thunder that roll in, stop, blast the hell out of a spot, then keep on moving. Saw one stationary one zapping the same spot for over an hour once), also an uncloaked TR3B one time, several floating spheres of red/orange, also light ships disappear into triangle clouds, even a (reptilian?) ship shot out the sky once, and my most amazing sighting was a huge tubular ship filled with lights that materialized out of thin air in the night sky, then vanished as I pulled out my phone to take a photo. Guess they were camera shy, but wanted to let me know they are here...😂
There's a Galactic War on & no one needs to convince me. My source is my eyeballs.

(1) Show this thread