It's very unusual for a hurricane to form this time of year...

Only people mentioned by @Mike314 in this post can reply

In response Mike Anon to his Publication

They've been using Haarp for a long time. I think that's how they set up Jun 1st as the start and November 1st as the end in the first place. The warmer the water, the more intense the Hurricanes become. The sea water in August is warmer than June/early July.
A hurricane this strong and destructive as Beryl, isn't normal for this time of year. So when you hear a storm isn't normal, it's because it isn't.. HAARP!

Only followers of this user (@GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

God loving MAGA man. Peace Please spread the truth anyway any where you can God bless

In response Tmaga Amaga to his Publication

Wow!

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

In response Tmaga Amaga to his Publication

Damnnnn
We survived a demonic journey
created by Satan.
God Almighty is our spark, and energy force
These patents
Show how cowardly these beings are
Dirty dogs they are.
Liars and cheaters

(2) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@reset) can see their posts

"It's very unusual for a hurricane to form this time of year..." ?? Unusual for hurricanes where? Because from June 1st to November 1st it is hurricane season in Florida.

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

In response motley mick to his Publication

It's usually mid-to-late August before I hear of hurricanes developing, at the earliest.

💖We are all God’s children.💖

In response motley mick to his Publication

I live in the middle of the Pacific Ocean and can clearly see a lot of sky. I believe they defined hurricane season to condition us to these massive manipulated storms. The Pacific is a calm ocean until they turn on the HAARP.

(2) Show this thread

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

Yep, expect a very unusual and destructive Hurricane season this (s)election year.

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

I also think, they are having issues hiding the sun simulator now, the object is preventing us seeing the multiple eclipses caused by the incoming Nibiru system.

They have done a good job of distracting us from looking up, and noticing all the changes going on.

I am also thinking they have had to move the simulator closer, so, the heat is much more intense now... some days, I feel like an ant under a magnifying glass.

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication

I had a conversation recently with a co-worker about how much bigger and whiter the sun seems now.

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication

Brings To mind.
NCSWIC?

(2) Show this thread