Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

Conspiracy is not just a theory when you have the facts! I've been gathering evidence for over 45 yrs. Built my first computer from scratch.

In response Mike Anon to his Publication

Hey Mike, What's up?
Still here when I can be. My IP (spectrum) jacks with my connection often and makes it difficult to post. I am still trying to do what I can nothing is going to break my stride. It is what it is.

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

In response Odis Trull to his Publication

Good to see you again Odis.

I've been noticing lately that you're on again 😎

My house got destroyed, My family was homeless for almost a year. We fixed up a room out of what is left and are staying in it now. The thing about being on the bottom is there is only up from there. You find out who has your back out of the people who really know you. My family and so called friends turned their backs. very enlightening. I know I could have gotten on here and begged for help and would have most likely gotten it because of the difference between the family you have and the one you choose. I love all of my family here and you all are the family I choose. I always knew this movement wasn't going to be easy. But hey, it's all good, God has always been there, always, always, always. Have a good one, My friend, my Brother, my family.

Only people mentioned by @Brighthammer1961 in this post can reply

In response Odis Trull to his Publication

Sorry to hear about what you've been through in the past year. Yes, only one way to go but up 😁 You learn a lot about people in difficult times.

Best wishes for you and your family.

Have a good one too, brother 😎

Conspiracy is not just a theory when you have the facts! I've been gathering evidence for over 45 yrs. Built my first computer from scratch.

Always and thank you.

(1) Show this thread