Only people mentioned by @Mike314 in this post can reply

In response Mike Anon to his Publication

howdy do !!!!!!
love your posts.

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

In response sharon pasvant to her Publication

Good to see you, Sharon 😎

(1) Show this thread

For Humanity's Liberation & 'till every Child is rescued & out of harm's way. 2 ancestors fought under General Washington. Trump! MAGA!

Ribbbbittt.

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

In response ol_ cowboy to his Publication

🐸🐸🐸

(1) Show this thread

Conspiracy is not just a theory when you have the facts! I've been gathering evidence for over 45 yrs. Built my first computer from scratch.

Hey Mike, What's up?
Still here when I can be. My IP (spectrum) jacks with my connection often and makes it difficult to post. I am still trying to do what I can nothing is going to break my stride. It is what it is.

In response Odis Trull to his Publication

Good to see you again Odis.

I've been noticing lately that you're on again 😎

(1) Show this thread

Hi Mike!

Don't know if I've been silent or not, busy season here. Enjoy the sunshine when you can!

In response Pink Totter to her Publication

Hi, Pink. Enjoying it today. Do the same 🌞😎

(1) Show this thread

God in control. No vax has touched our family/Grandkids. I don't know the whitehats clandestine Plan. Riding the wave of insane psyops

Mike Anon and Truth Hunter walk into a Bar.......

In response Truth Hunter to his Publication

After our first beer, the rest of our beers are bought for us by the others who are there 🤷‍♂️🤣🤣🤣

(1) Show this thread

I SHARE so you can discern for yourself! (does not mean I agree) If I like a post, I like it, or a nod to the person who posted it!

Hi Mike,

Retired and loving it. Hope you have a wonderful day.

In response Kathy 273273 to her Publication

Hi, Kathy 😎

Same to you 😁

(1) Show this thread

💖We are all God’s children.💖

Aloha Mike 🌋

In response Anuenue Patriot to her Publication

Aloha Anuenue 😎

(1) Show this thread

In response Praying Teacher to her Publication

Hi, Praying 😎

(1) Show this thread

Faith in Christ! Daughter, Wife, Mother, Grandmother. “Faith Hope Love” God Almighty Wins

Hi Mike.

LOVE

In response Tierney Pearce to her Publication

Hi, Tierney.

Great choice of a word 😎

(1) Show this thread

😉

In response Laurie Sunshine to her Publication

Hi, Laurie 😎

(1) Show this thread

Been on a wanderlust thru the Sonoran 🏜️😎

In response Spear Header3 to her Publication

I love the desert Spear 😎

(1) Show this thread

Hi or some shit. 😂

In response Yvonne McNeil to her Publication

🤣🤣🤣

(1) Show this thread

Good Morning Mike! Hope you're enjoying your vacation. Mine starts tomorrow. Woo Hoo!

In response Tizzylish 1985 to her Publication

So far so good, Tizzy 😎

Enjoy 😁

(1) Show this thread

Hi Mike!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻

In response Judy Anonette to her Publication

Hi, Judy 😎

(1) Show this thread

ULTRA-MAGA! Kicked off TWTR same day as DJT & and Gen Flynn. Badge of Honor! Kicked off 9th time & I'm now done ! Trump WILL be back.

Good morning Mike !

G'morning, Doves 😎

(1) Show this thread

Hi, Mike.
I've got my head in a tail-spin lately.
Going through a learning curve, another upload.
When I do that, I get quiet...
cuz one weird puzzle peice reconfigures the whole puzzle for me
and i wanna make sure what i say at least has integrity.
I see you every day!
God bless. :)

In response Yankee Carolyn to her Publication

Hi, Carolyn.

I always enjoy your posts 😎

God bless you also 😁

(1) Show this thread

Hello Mike, I enjoy your posts. It has been quiet here. Thanks for continuing to share your thoughts.

In response Eyes on The Light to her Publication

Hello, Eyes.

You're welcome 😎

Enjoy your day 😁

(1) Show this thread