Only people mentioned by @IGG1776 in this post can reply

In response 1776 ... to his Publication

who shot the unarmed woman?.

God loving American seeking truth and freedom. Will never back down to demons!

Does anyone else see that what was presented is going to bring out the indictments? So much truth and facts against all those who are corrupt.

Navy Vet - 30 Years Served - #Patriot - Conservative stuck in CA - Booted 5th time from Twatter. Lost 15K beautiful Patriots! #XRP

Total smack down!

God Bless the USA! Home is wherever patriots are.

Also - Who told police to open the door for them?

Proud to call myself awake & a Patriot. Planting seeds when I can. Joined AU after the Twitter Purge of '21. Glad I did.

BOOM!

- I LOVE: God,🇫🇷 🇺🇸 & americans (especialy since Trump), Freedom - I HATE: censorship & lies, so MSM & NWO 🇪🇺

Every time I see videos on this Impeachment masquerade, I'm unable to watch them, I'm so afraid that it will piss me off to hear those Demoncrats scoundrels and / or RINO lying and smearing President Trump. I saw nothing, heard nothing of everything that is being said there. I'm just waiting for the final verdict. And I was so convinced that Trump would be inaugurated on January 20, that the Fraud was too big and obvious that it would be impossible for Biden to take the oath, that now, even if I keep hope, I am not 100% serene.

Perfect - nice share - thanks! Ditto on all the comments - you patriots are awesome!

Professional Free Spirit ✨ On a Mission for Mother Hearth💚 #KennedyVision Ambassador 🕊️ #FamilyIsEverything💖

Who ignored it? And why?
Ask the right question😎

#HAWAII4TRUMP here to help #SAVEOURCHILDREN #KennedyVision #FightLikeAFlynn #wwg1wgaWORLDWIDE #Trumpsara #theBESTisYetToCome #GODWINS

PRICELESS ♥️

I am God's creation with unalienable Rights AND a Day 1 'anon' On YT when I saw post-someone posting on 4chan. Me, What a chan?

Trump council - "Jiminy Crickets - there is no due process in these proceedings at all."

The House managers did NO investigation into the Capitol attack, they have no evidence - only news articles and what the media said or what thier friends said.

Hey - I think there are thousands of good qualified patriot
Americans who can serve our country for a few years at a time
(gotta pull out and dust off our organic Republic first)
..We, the People can do a better job than the DS/BS we have
had shoved down our throats.

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

Guilty! Clone Begone! 👇😎👍

So good to hear someone stand up!

Jiminey Crickets.

Apparently 7 was not lucky, it's Twitmo for me again. #WeThePeople #MAGA #WWG1WGA #NCSWIC #MAGA #GodIsGood

Boom!

We are here to Serve. God Wins, Patriots must #HoldTheLine. Love all. Help those that need help now and forever.

Every House Manager said precisely the same words in precisely the same context... The [Ds] look foolish.

Trump supporter from Day One! USA🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸 WWG1WGA! Keep the faith

jimminy crickets!

Since we can only impeach Presidents, is this trial impeaching the President?

Proud to call myself awake & a Patriot. Planting seeds when I can. Joined AU after the Twitter Purge of '21. Glad I did.

It's a sham impeachment, but it does seem that the dems openly, for all the world to see, either violated the Constitution OR acknowledged to the world that President Trump is still President.

(1) Show this thread

Proud patriot, Army Vet; God, Family, Country! WWG1WGA

More Please! I so enjoy watching competence triumph over incompetence.

Earth Steward. Artist. Lightworker. https://t.me/DiedSuddenlyConnecticut

There is no due process in this proceeding at all.

I’m a healer a creator… Interested in Alternative healing projects & sustainable rebuilding with “solutions that don’t cost the earth”

Where's the final FBI investigation

Only followers of this user (@17_Psalm) can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

never thought I would be doing this...now I can't imagine NOT doing it...Patriot, Freedom of Speech, Save our Country!!!

jimminy crickets I loved this!!!!

BOOOOOM❗️BITCHES❗️😆💥💥💥

Mom, LaLa, 2 Bluetick hounds, hunt, fish and live by "The mountains are calling I must go" E. TN

Well done!!!

Only followers of this user (@Hopeful1) can see their posts

Apparently 7 was not lucky, it's Twitmo for me again. #WeThePeople #MAGA #WWG1WGA #NCSWIC #MAGA #GodIsGood

In response Miko BAC to her Publication

Ha ha that's what I call them. democraps

(1) Show this thread

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Nana thinks it would be GREAT if all Americans could see this but unfortunatley most wont see it they will only get fake news version and we all know how damn distorted that is.

Great American Patriot Trump Supporter Schitter took 40,000 of my friends 🖕🏻

Epic

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

Optics are important ;)

#GodWins, #Trump2020, Twitter refugee

In response Rebel Belle to her Publication

Very important!

(1) Show this thread

Too bad the majority of America won't hear or see this.