Let me tell you some of my BS ! Harvey just been away in Turkey with his Mum ! We Whatsapp a few times and I could tell by Harvey under orders from his Mum not to say anything but i sensed that all was not good ! His Mum`s boyfriend flew too Turkey said "Hello" prob jealous and then vanished for a few days ! Was completely out of his head when he returned to them on the uninvited Holiday and stayed like that the rest of the break ! His Mum has split from the Boyfriend now !

So when they returned all i got was "Love you Grandad " off Harvey

Just bought him a camera Drone and picking him up after school tomorrow and getting him a massive Ninjago Lego Set and he has returned a bit reserved but on the phone b4 was jumping with Joy !
Only posting as a happy life is being with good people who care for You and if you not feeling that move on and find them !
I shared Harvey stuff he be over the moon and back on track tomorrow may share a pic if he say`s okay !

In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication

Harvey been at Protests - Stood in Town Centers with me with larger than life poster memes and confronted the Communists ! Some ppl say why you use the Kid like that but he want`s too do it !
And If i his Grandad falls they coming for the Kids next ! So I would rather bring up an open minded Grandson with balls of steel who has his own mind than bring up a sheep !

Harvey is blessed to have you as his grandfather. It's important to wake our children up as well because it's their future and we need to instill a care and concern for others and the condition of the world while children are young.

In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @HopeAlways888 in this post can reply

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

Teach them or destroy them

That`s where were at

Muslims are going thousands per cent along with the Jews to get rid of us

DEUS VULT

Knight Templar Battle Prayer