Let me tell you some of my BS ! Harvey just been away in Turkey with his Mum ! We Whatsapp a few times and I could tell by Harvey under orders from his Mum not to say anything but i sensed that all was not good ! His Mum`s boyfriend flew too Turkey said "Hello" prob jealous and then vanished for a few days ! Was completely out of his head when he returned to them on the uninvited Holiday and stayed like that the rest of the break ! His Mum has split from the Boyfriend now !

So when they returned all i got was "Love you Grandad " off Harvey

Just bought him a camera Drone and picking him up after school tomorrow and getting him a massive Ninjago Lego Set and he has returned a bit reserved but on the phone b4 was jumping with Joy !
Only posting as a happy life is being with good people who care for You and if you not feeling that move on and find them !
I shared Harvey stuff he be over the moon and back on track tomorrow may share a pic if he say`s okay !

Harvey been at Protests - Stood in Town Centers with me with larger than life poster memes and confronted the Communists ! Some ppl say why you use the Kid like that but he want`s too do it !
And If i his Grandad falls they coming for the Kids next ! So I would rather bring up an open minded Grandson with balls of steel who has his own mind than bring up a sheep !

In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Robertauthor in this post can reply

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication

Harvey is blessed to have you as his grandfather. It's important to wake our children up as well because it's their future and we need to instill a care and concern for others and the condition of the world while children are young.

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

Teach them or destroy them

That`s where were at

Muslims are going thousands per cent along with the Jews to get rid of us

DEUS VULT

Knight Templar Battle Prayer

(1) Show this thread