Not many Veterans tell you a story as it`s traumatic it`s easier to just forget in your mind !
In the Eighties I was operational watching a house where Terrorist were meeting ! We were under cover I was the Driver and Mt best Mate was the Photographer !
We were hit by a Jcb from the rear we were in a Vauxhall Cavalier then shots were fired glass splintering and my mind just started pumping adrenaline ! I had a 9mil Browning but i just hit the accelerator we were in half of what the car had been all crushed at the back ! | We were then being chased by Black taxi`s with shots from armalites pinging the metal and wisping past us !
We reached the UK Forces check point and I cried out in joy too turn to my best friend to see he was dead he took a bullet to the head !
It took me over 10 years to tell this and in writing have a tear in my eye !
I was in depression for a year after until some awesome Lady helped me - I told you that part b4- Anyway no Hero but that`s what a veteran is

1st of all, Thank You for your service Sir. πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²
πŸ™My heart goes out to you πŸ™πŸ’– I love hearing such stories. If you ever want to share more of them, please tag me. πŸ’•#GodBlessAmerica

In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @SassyPatriot in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Jodi AAA, click on at the bottom under it