Not many Veterans tell you a story as it`s traumatic it`s easier to just forget in your mind !
In the Eighties I was operational watching a house where Terrorist were meeting ! We were under cover I was the Driver and Mt best Mate was the Photographer !
We were hit by a Jcb from the rear we were in a Vauxhall Cavalier then shots were fired glass splintering and my mind just started pumping adrenaline ! I had a 9mil Browning but i just hit the accelerator we were in half of what the car had been all crushed at the back ! | We were then being chased by Black taxi`s with shots from armalites pinging the metal and wisping past us !
We reached the UK Forces check point and I cried out in joy too turn to my best friend to see he was dead he took a bullet to the head !
It took me over 10 years to tell this and in writing have a tear in my eye !
I was in depression for a year after until some awesome Lady helped me - I told you that part b4- Anyway no Hero but that`s what a veteran is

Only people mentioned by @Robertauthor in this post can reply

#WWG1WGA πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ I AM A DIGITAL SOLDIER Family Music Service Fellowship. Making my way to PARADISE City Live FREE GIVE back

In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication

β€οΈπŸ™πŸΌβ€οΈ

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

Thank you for sharing your experience with us, Robert. May God Almighty bless you with love, support, comfort, peace of mind, and healing.
πŸ™ πŸ’•

Only followers of this user (@Karla0109) can see their posts

Comm Artist. Living in NE KS. Happily Married 44 years!! WeAreMAGA!!! America, Bless God!!!

God bless you!!! I'm praying that you heal completely from all the trauma!

I AM Divine Love!❀️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! πŸ—‘ I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! πŸ˜‡ I AM! ❀️

God Bless you, Robert! πŸ™πŸ•ŠπŸ’—βœ¨
Thank you for your service! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ
None of us can imagine what you've been through! There are no words!
With much love and gratitude! πŸ’—

Two of my nephews, an uncle, a great aunt, my grandad and my great grandad fought for this great country! God Bless America! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication

Thank you no that Veteran ever brags - Just say how it is if they can get through the trauma that`s my point my demons were done with this but still cried reading it back !
Just trying too explain how Veterans really feel we are all fuked up by War and that` why we are biggest movement for peace !

(1) Show this thread

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

Thank you for your Patriotic Heart. You’ve andded another career as an online warrior for truth & justice.
πŸ™

God Bless you good sir. I'm sorry you endured such horrors.

In response Michael Phillips to his Publication

I wanted to be Hero --- It`s not what you think it was !

It`s an emotional and pyschologial roller coaster

(1) Show this thread

passionate patriot, anon, truther and lover of the Creator

i understand. my dad was scarred also and he didnt even see physical fighting.. things happened and he never told us.. an uncle had ptsd and was never cared for at all.. he was not the same man he was when my aunt married him.. it affects everyone.. i honor you as you lived thru it. God just wasnt ready for you yet... still isnt!! He has good thoughts as i enjoy your texts.. you were a handsome man.. not that it matters but letting you know it is noted.. ha ha.. i guess he wanted you to be here at this time to see why things were the way they were back then and how lied to everyone was after that going forward... we all were.. it will take some time to just accept it but how would or could we think otherwise... you are a blessing in this world and i am proud to call you an anon friend... blessings.

**Wife ** Mother ** Truth Seeker, #WWG1WGA, #SaveOurChildren, Q, Trust the Plan! Be Kind Always! #Idaho

1st of all, Thank You for your service Sir. πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²
πŸ™My heart goes out to you πŸ™πŸ’– I love hearing such stories. If you ever want to share more of them, please tag me. πŸ’•#GodBlessAmerica

Love my country and my fellow Patriots. LOVE MY PRESIDENT. BRING THE PAIN SIR!!!!!! I DO NOT RESPOND TO DM!!!!

It's a burden most Veterans carry, I', glad you have found a way to live on.

In response Lenore Lahnagan to her Publication

Even sharing this was tough

I just wanted ppl to know the perspective

of what it`s like to be a soldier

It`s emotional soul destroying shit

Other parts I will never share my demons

(1) Show this thread

Only shared this from the other vet post

But I can`t stop crying

That`s what you bear honestly sharing how it is

πŸ€—
My family never spoke on their experiences either. My dad still has flashbacks, always at night while sleeping. He wakes up pouring sweat.
The only time I ever heard my uncle speak of anything was when he was in the hospital his last days with cancer. The nurse ask him what he did in the military. He took the question literal and spoke on how he had to kill women and children because the men would strap bombs to them. 😒
Do not feel bad to cry. Crying is an emotional release.
Bless you for all you do. Yoi are here for a purpose.

(1) Show this thread