🔵 The worst mayor in America, Democrat Mayor Henyard is holding Dolton hostage And the residents can’t take it anymore❗️👀

What do you Expect Illinois when you Keep Electing Crooks....

https://abc7chicago.com/amp/mayor-of-dolton-illinois-tiffany-henyard-village-board-meeting/14604563/

Only people mentioned by @MagaMutt in this post can reply

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

In response Carole Parnell to her Publication

The firefighters and citizens need to demand a forensic audit of all of the financial records of this town. Perhaps a local lawyer could volunteer to help. The liberal agenda is to take over school boards and mayoral and city council positions to ruin small communities. It is happening in my small town in Colorado as well. The elections are rigged and money from the Soros foundation pours in to support and pay for the campaigns of these liberals running for office. Mail in ballots are a big cause of these problems. 😡

JESUS IS REAL! AND MY SAVIOUR! Trump supporter 100% - (You'll find out!) A loving BOOMER Grandmother & A Texas farmer!

In response Carole Parnell to her Publication

I GUESS SHE DESERVES THE FIREFIGHTERS MONEY, THE CITY MONEY AND THE TAXPAYERS MONEY

BECAUSE

HER GREAT GREAT GREAT GRANDMAMMY PICKED COTTON

THAT'S WHY SHE DESERVES TO STEAL

NEGROES ARE ALLOWED TO TAKE AND TAKE AND EVERYONE IS AFRAID TO STOP THEM BECAUSE OF THE WORD "RACE"

"RACIST" IS A WORD THAT LETS THE DEMONS RUIN OUR COUNTRY BECAUSE TOO MANY WHITE PEOPLE JUST WON'T STOP HER

AND BLACKS SECRETLY ARE PROUD OF HER

I THINK JESUS HAS OTHER PLANS.....

(YOU'LL FIND OUT!!!)