Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 471

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 475

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 479

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 483

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 471

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 475

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 479

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 483
America First

πŸ˜»πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Thank you, Julian & Stella, for your courage.
Blessings unceasing & a happy forever πŸ™πŸ‡¦πŸ‡ΊπŸ•ŠοΈπŸŒ·

β€œIn the words of the old Negro spiritual,
β€œFree at last,
Free at last,
Thank God Almighty
We are free at last.”
πŸ•ŠοΈ Martin Luther King Jr. 8-28-63
#JulianIsFree

Look at what Julian Assange posted on his Twitter x account on June 24th, 2011. That is 13 years to the EXACT date of his recent prison release.

We see you, Q. πŸ˜‰

#JulianAssange#Q#QMilitary#GREATAWAKENING#PROJECTLOOKINGGLASS#JullianAssange

https://x.com/MC_Gabber1/status/1805580050856579392

In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @AmericaFirst17 in this post can reply

In response America First to her Publication

"Couple of cold beers..." there is that photo of Seth Rich seated wearing patriotic clothing and holding a beer? Will that photo have even more meaning now?

So, the "couple of cold beers" that are "in order this weekend"...who might they be for?

JA > June
SR > June

I LOVE President Trump. AMERICA FIRST!

In response Christine De7 to her Publication

What a wild ride!

(1) Show this thread
In response America First to her Publication

Wait, what?
You saying Ariel is Julian? πŸ˜ΉπŸ‡¦πŸ‡ΊπŸ‘Š

I LOVE President Trump. AMERICA FIRST!

In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication

No, I don't think Ariel is Julian. Someone dug up Julian Assange old tweets and revealed it to Ariel.

That said, I do think Ariel knows a lot more of what is going than he shares with us. He gives us enough truth drops to get us searching for more of what's hidden. He's probably from another dimension or the future.

Definitely protected in a major way!

(1) Show this thread