AN OPEN LETTER
TO THE ANONS OF ANONUP
Continued in the comment section

In response Lydia Fahsholtz to her Publication

I SHARE so you can discern for yourself! (does not mean I agree) If I like a post, I like it, or a nod to the person who posted it!

I don't know all your particulars on your husband, but at anytime you choose to sign a consent form telling them you are taking him out of the hospital, and it will say they are not responsible for what happens to him when you do check him out. But then you can take him home and give him what you want. They can not stop you from taking him home. I'm pretty sure it's like that in every state.

If you can, get him out of the hospital. When my family was so sick, my husband and I were the worst. My best friend who was a nurse was at the local hospital. She got the same treatment as your husband. I kept begging her to get out of the hospital. We survived. She didn't because they wouldn't give her anything I told her to ask for.

At home you will need something to put on his finger to show his oxygen counts. I healed my lungs by putting colloidal silver in an essential oil diffuser by my bed. I took colloidal silver internally, drank black seed oil, took garlic in my diet, elderberry syrup, homemade hydroxychloriquine, Dr Zs protocol, a supplement called Viracid gave me my energy back. Boiled grapefruit skins with lemons, use anything that is antimicrobial. I would probably annoint his body with oregano, frankincense and myrth (sp?) and pray for healing over his body. Find 432 frequencies on YouTube for lungs and play it for him.

In response Kathy 273273 to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @HopeAlways888 in this post can reply

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

Last week Tom was placed in a very kind, caring hospice facility. We had gathered our resources of hospice care givers and with the help of hospice Maui, we would bring Tom to his Olinda Maui home and care for him here. Everything was set. All the nursing help, the bed-, and other support pieces, were in place. Tom was to be brought home today, Monday June 24, at mid day.
At 1:04 am this morning, I got the call from the Hospice Facility that my dear husband Tom had just passed away.
I will never know why he couldn't come home. Please pray for us, dear anons.
Oleendee.

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

May God be with you as you grieve the loss of your husband. He is now free from the bondage of this medical industry that has gone very wrong. As a now retired nurse, I am appalled at the tactics being used to restrict a patients right to try, and blocked from leaving AMA ( against medical advice).Never in my career did we hold a patient who insisted on leaving AMA. We simply had a form signed that released the medical staff and hospital from liability and then the patient was free to go. Hold fast to the eternal hope of being reunited with your beloved husband. 🙏🙏

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

Oh my GOD, I am so so so sorry.
Please feel my hug. I'm sending up prayers for your family and know we are all here for you to get you through this loss.

(7) Show this thread