AN OPEN LETTER
TO THE ANONS OF ANONUP
Continued in the comment section

Only people mentioned by @Oleendee in this post can reply

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

In response Lydia Fahsholtz to her Publication

Lydia how is Tom doing?

🙏 I pray that God Almighty is watching over and protecting you both. In Jesus Christ's Precious and Mighty Name, I pray, Amen.

May I recommend when it comes to the liquid Ivermectin. If you don't want the hospital staff to notice don't use a spray bottle. Pour it in your hand and rub it on Tom's skin. You can tell them it is a moisturizer which is true being a liquid. 😉

In response Royal Raven to her Publication

Dear Royal Raven,
Thank you for your kind prayers. Husband and best friend Thomas passed away early morning of June 24 at the hospice care facility. Tom was to have been cared for at our Olinda Maui home.
He may have missed the hospice bus, but I think he just flew home instead.🚀

(1) Show this thread

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

PCR tests are bogus.

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

Get nicotine patches, cut them in quarters or half and place it somewhere where they can't see it.

Ask for a vitamin C IV.

I would get the spray that Kat uses, put it in a small spray bottle and sneakily spray it on your husband OR get black seed oil and administer that maybe in apple sauce. Prepare it at home or somewhere else as that is nature's Ivermectin. Keep physical track of what you are asking for and when. Gather your proof.

ULTRA MAGA Patriot, God Wins- Be patient...

is there any possible way you can get ahold of the meds Tom needs, (HCQ & Ivermectin) bring them in and admin. them yourself?? These doctors are straight up evil and I swear THEY put the most evil in charge of covid floors! Also is there any possibility that those "doctors" could have given your husband the vax w/out you knowing? It's pretty weird that he was fine one day and had covid the next!

In response Christine Myers to her Publication

I was surprised at how quickly he went downhill that day.
Today when I walked into his room he was awake and staring at the ceiling. He spoke a little, his voice was hoarse. He had bled from the IV in his hand. Not sure why.
Very sad. I don't know how to help him.
If I tried the spray Ivermectin on him they would probably kick me out of the room. He has difficulty swallowing so the pills would have to be ground and delivered I don't know how. In applesauce I imagine. I bet there are cameras in the room.

(1) Show this thread

Woman of God, believe in common sense, love the USA, and also PRESIDENT TRUMP!!!

Get him out of there and treat him at home!!!

Patriot, Believer, wife and mother, potter, photographer, gardener, chef🇺🇸🐸🇺🇸❤️🙏🏻😎

(3) Show this thread

At night all cats are black. Prowling around to bring you interesting items! Use Discernment At All Times! Blessings to you!

Yes definitely reach out to Tom Renz. American Frontline Doctors had also legal assistance and maybe Todd Calendar.

(2) Show this thread