AN OPEN LETTER
TO THE ANONS OF ANONUP
Continued in the comment section

ULTRA MAGA Patriot, God Wins- Be patient...

In response Lydia Fahsholtz to her Publication

is there any possible way you can get ahold of the meds Tom needs, (HCQ & Ivermectin) bring them in and admin. them yourself?? These doctors are straight up evil and I swear THEY put the most evil in charge of covid floors! Also is there any possibility that those "doctors" could have given your husband the vax w/out you knowing? It's pretty weird that he was fine one day and had covid the next!

In response Christine Myers to her Publication

I was surprised at how quickly he went downhill that day.
Today when I walked into his room he was awake and staring at the ceiling. He spoke a little, his voice was hoarse. He had bled from the IV in his hand. Not sure why.
Very sad. I don't know how to help him.
If I tried the spray Ivermectin on him they would probably kick me out of the room. He has difficulty swallowing so the pills would have to be ground and delivered I don't know how. In applesauce I imagine. I bet there are cameras in the room.

The hospital has poisoned him. I would run, not walk, with him over my shoulder. Get him home, give him ivermectin and do a 24-hour fast for detox and then provide all the AU remedies: pine needle tea, dandelion tea, apricot seeds, and Fenbendazole.

In response Lydia Fahsholtz to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Wherethecoulds in this post can reply

Patriot, Digital soldier, Anon, Memer, Empath, WWG1WGA, MAGA,, NRA, SAVETHECHILDREN, God Wins, Trump is my President-NO DMS-

In response Jimmy Grogan to his Publication

FIND A WAY TO GET HIM OUT OF THERE