AN OPEN LETTER
TO THE ANONS OF ANONUP
Continued in the comment section

ULTRA MAGA Patriot, God Wins- Be patient...

In response Lydia Fahsholtz to her Publication

is there any possible way you can get ahold of the meds Tom needs, (HCQ & Ivermectin) bring them in and admin. them yourself?? These doctors are straight up evil and I swear THEY put the most evil in charge of covid floors! Also is there any possibility that those "doctors" could have given your husband the vax w/out you knowing? It's pretty weird that he was fine one day and had covid the next!

I was surprised at how quickly he went downhill that day.
Today when I walked into his room he was awake and staring at the ceiling. He spoke a little, his voice was hoarse. He had bled from the IV in his hand. Not sure why.
Very sad. I don't know how to help him.
If I tried the spray Ivermectin on him they would probably kick me out of the room. He has difficulty swallowing so the pills would have to be ground and delivered I don't know how. In applesauce I imagine. I bet there are cameras in the room.

In response Christine Myers to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Oleendee in this post can reply

The hospital has poisoned him. I would run, not walk, with him over my shoulder. Get him home, give him ivermectin and do a 24-hour fast for detox and then provide all the AU remedies: pine needle tea, dandelion tea, apricot seeds, and Fenbendazole.

Patriot, Digital soldier, Anon, Memer, Empath, WWG1WGA, MAGA,, NRA, SAVETHECHILDREN, God Wins, Trump is my President-NO DMS-

In response Jimmy Grogan to his Publication

FIND A WAY TO GET HIM OUT OF THERE

(1) Show this thread

Digital warrior. Dark->Light #GodWins #SaveTheChildren #TheGreatAwakening W҉W҉G҉1҉W҉G҉A҉ #17! #MAGA NowC@mesTHEP@in—-23!!!

🙏 For both of you.

Could you perhaps get him some Tonic water with Quinine? Not as strong as HCQ

In response mars 1776 to his Publication

Did he bleed by pulling needless and tubs from his manns? Yes, Yes I believe he did!
Sedately sleeping, but coeure much braking!

In response mars 1776 to his Publication

Auntie M and Brevin too
fetch a liter if y ou will Quininenine with Tonic
for tommy fat shoes!
give it all to him. Let him pee his pants!😄

(2) Show this thread

I do have many words on this-Yes this is incorrect to that to him, Am very saddened for you guys. . .
God Bless to you there. . . And him of course. . .
I will leave my words as this, As I am pist this is happening. . .

In response Brian Cook to his Publication

I appreciate your sympathy, Brian.
I hope I can get some guidance on how to navigate this mess. The danger of Tom dying is high. He turned 86 years on Sunday. I pray he hangs on a little longer. I told him not to give up.
I wish a couple of Marines would come in and haul him off to Tripler Army Medical Center on Oahu. He could get great care there!
🐸o7💚

(1) Show this thread