Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

Just an average Joe, happily married, working, riding, playing music, praying for the America with Patriot, Constitutional leadership!

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

Here for the patriots. Trump is my president. #WWG1WGA NCSWIC Enjoying the movie

🙏🙏🙏🙏💕💕💕

100% Texan Patriot. Lifelong seeker of truth. Love of God, family and the goodness of humanity, let it shine! 🌞

Sending prayers up for CBees son and family 🙏🙏🙏❤️

🙏🙏

Praying now.

Only followers of this user (@GODmySaviour) can see their posts

Just an average Joe, happily married, working, riding, playing music, praying for the America with Patriot, Constitutional leadership!

🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

💖🙏🙏🙏💖

God fearing Patriot.Fed up with the insanity,more of an organizer than a fighter unless my back is to the wall.MI lets get together.Married.

🙏🙏🙏❤️🙏🙏🙏

Believea God IS, mom of 3, grandmother of 3, Trump supporter from the onset, advocate of the REAL CONSTITUTION, bad at technology!!

You have my heart and prayers

Wife to my best friend 26 years❤️Momma to 6 kids,Grandma to 4, Army NG Momma.🙏🏻🙏🏻🇺🇸WWG1WGA,NCSWIC🇺🇸❤️🌻

🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻❤️🌻

Almighty Father, our friend's son was in a car accident and we come to you today in prayer that this family be guided towards recovery and restoration, both physically and emotionally. May your comforting presence bring healing. We pray this in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ. Amen.

The ONLY thing on my bucket list is to meet + HUG all involved in #THEGREATAWAKENING (Q know who Q are). God bless every one. Exodus 8

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏❤️🥺

#WWG1WGA #TRUMP4EVA #SAVEOURCHILDREN#GODWINS

🙏❤🙏

Info thank you Love all of you that are standing up for our country and taking it back. Bless U Save the children. The best is yet to come

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏💕

"The truth would put 99% of people in the hospital. ~ Q142" ; WE HAVE IT ALL! 👀 https://qagg.news/ 👀 https://qalerts.app/

💓🙏

Professional Free Spirit ✨ On a Mission for Mother Hearth💚 #KennedyVision Ambassador 🕊️ #FamilyIsEverything💖

Sending love and prayers 🙏💙

For Humanity's Liberation & 'till every Child is rescued & out of harm's way. 2 ancestors fought under General Washington. Trump! MAGA!

Praying for God's Healing, Blessing and Protection over your son and your entire family, and that your son heals quickly and completely.
Also calling all Angels to CBear's son's location!
🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Plant seeds. Live by Faith, Free The Children. wego.social. This is a WAR of HALOS vs Pitchforks & GOD WINS ALL WAYS

Please Creator GOD, Please heal "CBee's son from whatever injuries he sustained in the accident. I lift him up to You and ask for total healing, in the name of Yeshua Hamashiach. And a blanket of peace surrounding his family as well.

Please God, In Jesus' Holy Name, heal CBear's son and let CBear know You are with them always.

🙏🙏💗🙏💗🙏🙏

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

🙏🕊️🙏

I AM Divine Love!❤️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! 🗡 I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! 😇 I AM! ❤️

Sending prayers, healing energies, blessings and much love! 🙏🕊💗✨

🙏🙏🙏

Patriot, God first, family & country, WWG1WGA. MAGA. .Trump is my President.

Prayers going up for CBee's son.

Been here since 2021, Dad, 24yr Marine! Grandmother, love President Trump! May God Bless Us All, WWG1WGA! Virginia is home! Love Sewing!

🙏🙏🙏

Family is everything.Prayer warrior.

🙏🙏💞