Cinnamon for arthritis

Those who suffer from arthritis can consume 1 cup of warm water with 2 tablespoons of honey and 1 small tsp of cinnamon every day, morning and evening.

💔 Regular intake helps to cure even chronic arthritis. In a recent study led by the University of Copenhagen, it was found that when doctors recommended a mixture of 1 tbsp of honey and 1/2 tsp of cinnamon before breakfast to their patients, 73 out of 200 patients completely disappeared from pain within a week, and within a month, most patients who had previously been unable to walk or move due to arthritis were able to walk without feeling pain.

❤🌎❤Fighting for God, Country, & our children's future. Globalists want you dead. 4 twitters, 5 Instagrams. God always wins. 🚫 Romamce DMs

In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication

My fingers don't bend they're so riddled with Arthur. No even borax can dissolve the knuckles

Here is a post by CarolRoberts on this platform@InHisHolyName that helps with arthritis pain.

===============

My husband and I take this mixture daily:
1/2 tsp organic cinnamon
1/2 tsp organic tumeric
Pinch of black pepper
1/4 tsp of organic ginger
Few drops of organic lemon juice
1/2 tsp local unrefined honey
Mix together in a spoon and swallow.
😇

Only people mentioned by @AmericaFirst17 in this post can reply

❤🌎❤Fighting for God, Country, & our children's future. Globalists want you dead. 4 twitters, 5 Instagrams. God always wins. 🚫 Romamce DMs

In response America First to her Publication

Thank you

Only followers of this user (@GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts