Cinnamon for arthritis

Those who suffer from arthritis can consume 1 cup of warm water with 2 tablespoons of honey and 1 small tsp of cinnamon every day, morning and evening.

💔 Regular intake helps to cure even chronic arthritis. In a recent study led by the University of Copenhagen, it was found that when doctors recommended a mixture of 1 tbsp of honey and 1/2 tsp of cinnamon before breakfast to their patients, 73 out of 200 patients completely disappeared from pain within a week, and within a month, most patients who had previously been unable to walk or move due to arthritis were able to walk without feeling pain.

Only people mentioned by @COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR in this post can reply

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication

Some more for your collection...

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

My husband and I take this mixture daily:
1/2 tsp organic cinnamon
1/2 tsp organic tumeric
Pinch of black pepper
1/4 tsp of organic ginger
Few drops of organic lemon juice
1/2 tsp local unrefined honey
Mix together in a spoon and swallow.
😇

❤🌎❤Fighting for God, Country, & our children's future. Globalists want you dead. 4 twitters, 5 Instagrams. God always wins. 🚫 Romamce DMs

My fingers don't bend they're so riddled with Arthur. No even borax can dissolve the knuckles

I LOVE President Trump. AMERICA FIRST!

I am sharing this post with you that I sent to someone else on GAB social.

=================

Trump and military will make them/med-beds available, yes. Trump did say that hospitals will be obsolete. If you want to heal yourself and don't want to wait/can not wait for med-beds, go read book by Dr. Joseph Murphy "Power of the subconscious Mind." Repeat the words of HEALING he shares.

You can also heal OTHERS with the same healing words found in the book. Yes, you can heal pets/animals with it, too. Free pdf can be found online of this book.

Also, go to MedicalMedium dot com and start with the CELERY juice protocol to begin healing body. Read his other stuff. They ALL work to heal your body/mind.

I LOVE President Trump. AMERICA FIRST!

Here is a post by CarolRoberts on this platform@InHisHolyName that helps with arthritis pain.

===============

My husband and I take this mixture daily:
1/2 tsp organic cinnamon
1/2 tsp organic tumeric
Pinch of black pepper
1/4 tsp of organic ginger
Few drops of organic lemon juice
1/2 tsp local unrefined honey
Mix together in a spoon and swallow.
😇

(2) Show this thread