🌟Spirit Within Guides, Truth Seeking Patriot β™₯οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ I Love Jesus Christ, family, πŸ’ž 🐾 🐾 Friends 🐸 πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ ✝️ 🌟Re-igniting light Within.

222 THE BIBLICAL DAY OF ATONEMENT, A JUBILEE YEAR BEGAN 🌟

IF YOU HAVENT WATCHED THIS SCENE FROM THE X FILES YOU NEED TO > SKIP TO :48 πŸ“Ί

https://youtu.be/Us11QYKAE7E?si=1S7PD9EIzGFAHPYM

πŸ’₯ DIGITAL MONEY WILL DISAPPEAR

πŸ’₯ BLAMED ON TERRORISTS (IRAN) OR RUSSIA πŸ‡·πŸ‡Ί

πŸ’₯ FOLLOWED BY ELECTO MAGNETIC PULSE BOMBS TO KNOCK OUT MAJOR POWER GRIDS πŸ’£

πŸ’₯ BLACKOUT NECESSARY πŸŒ‘

WHEN SPACEFORCE & STARLINK TURN THE POWER BACK ON VIA QUANTUM ENERGY THE CABALS CONTROL OVER NUCLEAR POWER & FINANCE DIES πŸ”₯

SILVER, GOLD, XRP, MEME STOCKS TOO THE MOON! πŸ˜‰πŸš€ Rocket Man!

X-Files Agenda 30 - YouTube

x files season 10 ep 1

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

In response Margical ONE to her Publication

What are meme stocks?

🌟Spirit Within Guides, Truth Seeking Patriot β™₯οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ I Love Jesus Christ, family, πŸ’ž 🐾 🐾 Friends 🐸 πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ ✝️ 🌟Re-igniting light Within.

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

Hope Always 🌟 play on 'words'...

ALL of this movie πŸŽ₯ we've been watching has had a crazy CONSPIRACY theorist that is ridiculed and unaccepted as a member of society. BUT their stock of REVEALation memes end up being the ones to SAVE the day and many lives! 🌟

Example> picture 🌟

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

How will that happen when I can't share any memes now with my loved ones on FB. I am being very careful on Instagram now in order not to lose everything. I am so trying to keep the faith.

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

Hope Always 🌟 FREE SELF FIRST πŸ’“

I don't care what anyone thinks. I don't want to lose the only platform that reaches my loved ones left. The only people that matter to me in what they think are GOD and my children.

Only people mentioned by @HopeAlways888 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Hope Always888, click on at the bottom under it