🌟Spirit Within Guides, Truth Seeking Patriot β™₯οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ I Love Jesus Christ, family, πŸ’ž 🐾 🐾 Friends 🐸 πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ ✝️ 🌟Re-igniting light Within.

222 THE BIBLICAL DAY OF ATONEMENT, A JUBILEE YEAR BEGAN 🌟

IF YOU HAVENT WATCHED THIS SCENE FROM THE X FILES YOU NEED TO > SKIP TO :48 πŸ“Ί

https://youtu.be/Us11QYKAE7E?si=1S7PD9EIzGFAHPYM

πŸ’₯ DIGITAL MONEY WILL DISAPPEAR

πŸ’₯ BLAMED ON TERRORISTS (IRAN) OR RUSSIA πŸ‡·πŸ‡Ί

πŸ’₯ FOLLOWED BY ELECTO MAGNETIC PULSE BOMBS TO KNOCK OUT MAJOR POWER GRIDS πŸ’£

πŸ’₯ BLACKOUT NECESSARY πŸŒ‘

WHEN SPACEFORCE & STARLINK TURN THE POWER BACK ON VIA QUANTUM ENERGY THE CABALS CONTROL OVER NUCLEAR POWER & FINANCE DIES πŸ”₯

SILVER, GOLD, XRP, MEME STOCKS TOO THE MOON! πŸ˜‰πŸš€ Rocket Man!

X-Files Agenda 30 - YouTube

x files season 10 ep 1

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

In response Margical ONE to her Publication

What are meme stocks?

Hope Always 🌟 play on 'words'...

ALL of this movie πŸŽ₯ we've been watching has had a crazy CONSPIRACY theorist that is ridiculed and unaccepted as a member of society. BUT their stock of REVEALation memes end up being the ones to SAVE the day and many lives! 🌟

Example> picture 🌟

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @IAMChristlight in this post can reply

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

In response Margical ONE to her Publication

How will that happen when I can't share any memes now with my loved ones on FB. I am being very careful on Instagram now in order not to lose everything. I am so trying to keep the faith.

🌟Spirit Within Guides, Truth Seeking Patriot β™₯οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ I Love Jesus Christ, family, πŸ’ž 🐾 🐾 Friends 🐸 πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ ✝️ 🌟Re-igniting light Within.

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

Hope Always 🌟 FREE SELF FIRST πŸ’“

(1) Show this thread