222 THE BIBLICAL DAY OF ATONEMENT, A JUBILEE YEAR BEGAN 🌟

IF YOU HAVENT WATCHED THIS SCENE FROM THE X FILES YOU NEED TO > SKIP TO :48 📺

https://youtu.be/Us11QYKAE7E?si=1S7PD9EIzGFAHPYM

💥 DIGITAL MONEY WILL DISAPPEAR

💥 BLAMED ON TERRORISTS (IRAN) OR RUSSIA 🇷🇺

💥 FOLLOWED BY ELECTO MAGNETIC PULSE BOMBS TO KNOCK OUT MAJOR POWER GRIDS 💣

💥 BLACKOUT NECESSARY 🌑

WHEN SPACEFORCE & STARLINK TURN THE POWER BACK ON VIA QUANTUM ENERGY THE CABALS CONTROL OVER NUCLEAR POWER & FINANCE DIES 🔥

SILVER, GOLD, XRP, MEME STOCKS TOO THE MOON! 😉🚀 Rocket Man!

X-Files Agenda 30 - YouTube

x files season 10 ep 1

Only people mentioned by @IAMChristlight in this post can reply

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

In response Margical ONE to her Publication

Interesting, as 222 I caught again today! ;-)

passionate patriot, anon, truther and lover of the Creator

everything they said was exactly what is going on now... to the smallest detail..not incredible.. people knew of this way back when.. one of the best shows on tv back then.. never missed a show..both my hubby and myself.. now a man who reads only (mostly) sci fi cannot admit a lot of what is going on is real.. he cant (wont?) see it cause is real...he believes in aliens on earth etc but that is about the extent of it... he fears what he has read and cannot handle the process of it all. only thing is? its the white hats who will now be in charge.. he only sees what the DS was going to do... he just isnt ready and i feel ready helpless about that... i am sure there are other couples who are having the same problem.. so i know i am not alone..

🌟Spirit Within Guides, Truth Seeking Patriot ♥️🇺🇸 I Love Jesus Christ, family, 💞 🐾 🐾 Friends 🐸 🇺🇸 ✝️ 🌟Re-igniting light Within.

In response Ingrid Colby to her Publication

ingrid 🌟 KNOW ALL IS WELL, pleasse read posts on my page.

Happening behind the scenes the military Alliance +Cheyenne mountain +Trump +Melania, ALL super activating 'The Plan' inside of Blue-Sky /SKY-BLUE operations.

The higher frequencies incoming are in a Stellar Activation Cycle, we are insperiencing now, sourced from the Galactic & Cosmic planes & are absorbed into the layers of the Unified, Planetary, Human Energy Fields.

ALL life forms are energy placement holders & we act as the conduits of this energetic frequency to be penetrated through the planetary shield & its dimensional grid system.

As this occurs & frequency levels reach a % of the critical mass, the grids that create the dimensional plane of “time and space” which we experience as humans in this level of consciousness, UPGRADES! The reality which we have experienced & our perception of that reality is BEing altered in BIG ways.

Stay in your open 💓 A HUGE expansion in our life EX-perience is on the horizon NOW

(1) Show this thread

🌟Spirit Within Guides, Truth Seeking Patriot ♥️🇺🇸 I Love Jesus Christ, family, 💞 🐾 🐾 Friends 🐸 🇺🇸 ✝️ 🌟Re-igniting light Within.

A DARK KNIGHT TO REMEMBER🦇

KING CHARLES DEATH WAS D DAY = [D] DAY, PATRIOTS. WE WILL HAVE OUR COUNTRY BACK! 👑

XXX STATE OF THE UNION RELEASED APRIL 29> Q STATE OF THE UNION = FREEDOM 🇺🇸

Q POST 3806: STATE OF THE UNION, “AND THE ROCKET'S RED GLARE, THE BOMBS BURSTING IN AIR, GAVE PROOF THROUGH THE NIGHT THAT OUR FLAG WAS STILL THERE.” WATCH URANIUM 🚀

BLACK SWAN EVENT INCOMING > THINK BRIDGE > FIND THE BRIDGE > RED & GOLD > GOLDEN GATE BRIDGE 🌉 > BRIDGE CURRENCY = XRP & GOLD > ONE FALLS ANOTHER RISES > SILENCE IS GOLDEN

SIX O'CLOCK IS A DANGEROUS TIME ⏰

LONDON BRIDGE IS FALLING DOWN FALLING DOWN 🌉👑🚀

FB KILL, INSTAGRAM KILL, INTERNET KILL > ZERO DAY CYBER EXPECT ATTACKS & POWER OUTTAGES 📲

POPCORN READY🍿 PANIC IN DC > ENJOY THE SHOW 🎬

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

Great post We.. Are not... the same😍👍

(3) Show this thread

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

What are meme stocks?

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

Hope Always 🌟 play on 'words'...

ALL of this movie 🎥 we've been watching has had a crazy CONSPIRACY theorist that is ridiculed and unaccepted as a member of society. BUT their stock of REVEALation memes end up being the ones to SAVE the day and many lives! 🌟

Example> picture 🌟

(1) Show this thread