🌟Spirit Within Guides, Truth Seeking Patriot β™₯οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ I Love Jesus Christ, family, πŸ’ž 🐾 🐾 Friends 🐸 πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ ✝️ 🌟Re-igniting light Within.

222 THE BIBLICAL DAY OF ATONEMENT, A JUBILEE YEAR BEGAN 🌟

IF YOU HAVENT WATCHED THIS SCENE FROM THE X FILES YOU NEED TO > SKIP TO :48 πŸ“Ί

https://youtu.be/Us11QYKAE7E?si=1S7PD9EIzGFAHPYM

πŸ’₯ DIGITAL MONEY WILL DISAPPEAR

πŸ’₯ BLAMED ON TERRORISTS (IRAN) OR RUSSIA πŸ‡·πŸ‡Ί

πŸ’₯ FOLLOWED BY ELECTO MAGNETIC PULSE BOMBS TO KNOCK OUT MAJOR POWER GRIDS πŸ’£

πŸ’₯ BLACKOUT NECESSARY πŸŒ‘

WHEN SPACEFORCE & STARLINK TURN THE POWER BACK ON VIA QUANTUM ENERGY THE CABALS CONTROL OVER NUCLEAR POWER & FINANCE DIES πŸ”₯

SILVER, GOLD, XRP, MEME STOCKS TOO THE MOON! πŸ˜‰πŸš€ Rocket Man!

X-Files Agenda 30 - YouTube

x files season 10 ep 1

everything they said was exactly what is going on now... to the smallest detail..not incredible.. people knew of this way back when.. one of the best shows on tv back then.. never missed a show..both my hubby and myself.. now a man who reads only (mostly) sci fi cannot admit a lot of what is going on is real.. he cant (wont?) see it cause is real...he believes in aliens on earth etc but that is about the extent of it... he fears what he has read and cannot handle the process of it all. only thing is? its the white hats who will now be in charge.. he only sees what the DS was going to do... he just isnt ready and i feel ready helpless about that... i am sure there are other couples who are having the same problem.. so i know i am not alone..

In response Margical ONE to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @ingajana in this post can reply

🌟Spirit Within Guides, Truth Seeking Patriot β™₯οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ I Love Jesus Christ, family, πŸ’ž 🐾 🐾 Friends 🐸 πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ ✝️ 🌟Re-igniting light Within.

In response Ingrid Colby to her Publication

ingrid 🌟 KNOW ALL IS WELL, pleasse read posts on my page.

Happening behind the scenes the military Alliance +Cheyenne mountain +Trump +Melania, ALL super activating 'The Plan' inside of Blue-Sky /SKY-BLUE operations.

The higher frequencies incoming are in a Stellar Activation Cycle, we are insperiencing now, sourced from the Galactic & Cosmic planes & are absorbed into the layers of the Unified, Planetary, Human Energy Fields.

ALL life forms are energy placement holders & we act as the conduits of this energetic frequency to be penetrated through the planetary shield & its dimensional grid system.

As this occurs & frequency levels reach a % of the critical mass, the grids that create the dimensional plane of β€œtime and space” which we experience as humans in this level of consciousness, UPGRADES! The reality which we have experienced & our perception of that reality is BEing altered in BIG ways.

Stay in your open πŸ’“ A HUGE expansion in our life EX-perience is on the horizon NOW

passionate patriot, anon, truther and lover of the Creator

In response Margical ONE to her Publication

i am so pleased you took time to get back to me. thank you.. have read many of your pockets of knowledge... incredible. always learning.. thank you so much for this.. explains a lot of what is going on with me also.. wow... love this anon.up! it cannot get any better... but i know it will. many blessings...

(1) Show this thread