Child of GOD. Love GOD, JESUS, Hubby Mick of 32 yrs, Kids and Family. NO DM'S #GodWon #WWG1WGA JESUS IS MY LORD AND SAVIOR #ISTANDWITHTRUMP

🙏❤️🤗🕊️Wow...This is a great video...Jacob Israel.🙏❤️🤗🕊️

https://youtu.be/WeNAZZgh5Fs?si=GHOgSntyu5-0U9bb

NEW Mind-blowing MANDELA EFFECTS! Startling New BIBLE Changes - YouTube

This is MERELY SPECULATION! Meant for Entertainment & Spiritual Encouragement. Just a Bunch of Coincidence the mind of an Author is inspired to share. It's n...

I BELIEVE IN GOD, FAMILY AND COUNTRY. LOVE YOU ALL. GOD BLESS

In response TexasTrumpGirl Tammi to her Publication

I noticed this about 10 years ago. Especially about the bible So I started checking my old bible and comparing it to the new ones. Things are different...

Child of GOD. Love GOD, JESUS, Hubby Mick of 32 yrs, Kids and Family. NO DM'S #GodWon #WWG1WGA JESUS IS MY LORD AND SAVIOR #ISTANDWITHTRUMP

In response Cindy Brauneker to her Publication

🙏❤️🤗🕊️I have a Bible that was my Grandma's. It was dedicated to her in 1960, before I was even born. The Words have changed in that Bible too. Read Amos 8:12 and tell me that isn't happening right now. That is why God told us to remember His Word in our hearts, because we won't be able to find them anymore. Tell me I'm not going crazy here.🙏❤️🤗🕊️

My bible went back to the 60s also..

What about the Lion and the Lamb? What do you remember about that in the Bible?

The lion lays down with the lamb..

“The wolf and the lamb shall feed together, and the lion shall eat straw like the bullock: and dust shall be the serpent's meat. They shall not hurt nor destroy in all my holy mountain, saith the LORD.”

Isaiah 65:25 KJV

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

I have my Great grand father Red Letter bible
Publish Date 1905 by the John C. Winston Co.
What R U All Searching?

In response Justice Peacefully . to his Publication

Check Isaiah 65:25. It used to say the lion lays down with the lamb. It now says the wolf feeds down with the lamb. And that is only one example of the Mandela effect in the bible Check out the video that starts this chat.

Now it all makes me not want to do my Bible posts, because of all of this. The devil is doing his tricks and it is really making me rethink my Bible right now. On that video that Jacob Israel did. Read the comments on his video. Very insightful information. This is getting nuts and I don't know, if I am ready for all of this.

I am using God's inner guide to do my bible studies and my memories. I went to bible day school until the 6th grade, so remember a lot. The message from God can still come through. Trust the Lord and trust yourself. God Bless. He will make all knowable. Love and hugs sent your way. 💗🙏😉

🙏❤️🤗🕊️Thank you so much Cindy. I appreciate your words of wisdom. That's what I try to do is let God guide me. It's just sometimes hard with so much going on all around us. I appreciate the love and hugs. I send them right back to you, sis. God bless you and yours.🙏❤️🤗🕊️

Only people mentioned by @CJGrandma in this post can reply

🙏❤️🤗🕊️