I told you January 6th the whole thing was staged. The girl is alive. Now with impeachment, the whole conversation is becoming popular. The problem is, most still can't figure out who staged it? Think laptops.

Only people mentioned by @MzMidniteRider333 in this post can reply

Outsider, Patriot, Truther, son of God, Never quits, Stops at nothing .

In response MzMidniteRider333 ... to her Publication

Remember the guy on the stairs yelling were not antifa go go go

Has anyone seen her family come forward on MSM? Where is the outrage from her family regarding the "un-named gunman"
What if we all demand to know who he is?
What happened to the kid in the blue hoodie that "caught" her and did interviews with her blood on his hand?
Did he get arrested? Was he a registered Trump voter?

Never believe anything more than 98%. It leaves 1% for new information to change your mind, and 1% for the final piece, KNOWING. Ex-Nurse.

We ahve seen her before. Sandy Hook, Boston Bombing. Crisis actor.

1776’ CONSTITUTION USA INC. 1871’ IS A FRAUD! ALABAMA STATE DIRECTOR CSPOA . JOIN CSPOA @ CSPOA.ORG I HATE CORRUPTION & THOSE CORRUPT

THEY HAVE NOT BROUGHT UP ANY OF INFO ON PELOSI LAPTOP ????

Wanting is the root of all needing stuff.

In response Lefty Gonzales to his Publication

If she alive, where is the RECENT proof - ???
I did watch the entire scene go down live online, and it was the BLM actors who stood over her, raced out to say how uncool it was that she got shot - (attn!! seeking arses & immedaitely I questioned them) ... the blood, looked realy fake, THAT SAID -- where is the current time proof? Mil records? Calif. home address / visit?

WWG1WGA 🇺🇸 Married

In response Lefty Gonzales to his Publication

one question for all the people that think she's dead.....Where was the funeral? Did you hear of one? I didn't hear one word or see anything about a funeral because she isn't dead.

(10) Show this thread

What if that was the real Project Odin? Jamiroquai guy has a Odin tatoo. Yes: think laptops.

I used to think I knew who I was, but the last 10 years has taught me that I am so much more. I am a child of God and an American above all.

the first picture is not from the Capitol.

Wife. Mother, Sister and Daughter of the Captain. Love My Country, My Flag and My President TRUMP. Listen, Verify & Lead - Loyal To The End

Another thing to think about - I'm here in San Diego. No "local" station carried anything of a memorial, a paddle out - NOTHING. Look at the photo above, it doesn't even look like her. Did someone take her off the stretcher & put her on the ground? Where is the backpack that was on her when she fell. It's all BS. I also went to her FB page to "fact check" for a memorial ZERO & her go fund me less than $5,000 - something says..NOPE. One more thing, her bio says she was a STRONG supporter of Obama. Really you go from that crap to one being a person that would DIE for Trump - Nope don't think so!

Married other of 3 ,Grandmother of 1 Trump is my President Kidney Cancer survivor, stroke survivor #wwg1wga

In response CATHE BAIRD to her Publication

And they are saying they cant charge anyone because they dont know who shot her, I dont believe for a minute. So it makes me wonder it was a fake one Hate to say that if If wasnt

(1) Show this thread

33 year old Father of three children. Working every day for my children to have a better future!

WHen you make a claim like this, you need evidence to back it up...

Mom 4 boys, 2 Army Vets. MI Grandma to 9 Wife 40 yrs GOD Family Country... I Truly miss the Good Old Days when life was Simple. less HATE

In response Brad Smith to his Publication

from following this person & reading posts not personally knowing him/her I would Bet $$$ knows!
just saying

Retired US Army, Combat Vet, Christian Warrior

In response Brad Smith to his Publication

Brad...look at the video. Make your own decision. You are right to be skeptical, just look for yourself. For me, the physical evidence is enough to not believe. The gun not pointing where she was supposed to be shot, the lack of bullet impact on the body, the lack of blood from an exiting bullet, the small quantity of blood on the scene overall. Combine that with the obvious staging and complete lack of press coverage afterwards. Everyone wants proof, but the FBI isnt going to do a forensic examination of this. I wouldn't believe them if they did.

(2) Show this thread