Digital Soldier🇺🇸 WWG1WGA 🌏Survivor 🇺🇸Dog Lover♥️ MAGA🇺🇸 GOD WINS🙏 Great Awakening!!! I'm here 4 TRUMP

I told you January 6th the whole thing was staged. The girl is alive. Now with impeachment, the whole conversation is becoming popular. The problem is, most still can't figure out who staged it? Think laptops.

Only people mentioned by @Dananon in this post can reply

In response Lefty Gonzales to his Publication

one question for all the people that think she's dead.....Where was the funeral? Did you hear of one? I didn't hear one word or see anything about a funeral because she isn't dead.

If she alive, where is the RECENT proof - ???
I did watch the entire scene go down live online, and it was the BLM actors who stood over her, raced out to say how uncool it was that she got shot - (attn!! seeking arses & immedaitely I questioned them) ... the blood, looked realy fake, THAT SAID -- where is the current time proof? Mil records? Calif. home address / visit?

Well the screen grab says Lin Wood wrote this on Parler, which he is not on anymore since it's shut down. This is an old tweet. I saw this photo of her with a Trump 2020 mask a few weeks ago. Maybe he has info that we don't, but until we see a recent photo or video of Ashli alive we won't know.

TWITTER PURGE SINGINGPATRIOT. GOD & COUNTRY! TRUTH-SEEKER, ANTI CCP, NO PC, FREEDOM FIGHTER. THE GREAT AWAKENING! MAGA TO THE MOON! 🇺🇸🦅

We were saying this by day 2 on Twitter. People had spent the time and money doing background checks to find out these people didn't even exist in the states that they were from. The whole thing was a setup. Thank God Lin's clearing it up once again!#truth
Every lie Will be Revealed & there's nothing#evil people won't do for power...
#neverforget #NCSWIC

Yep. Our Congressmen are truly idiots.

Will preface this with stating I'm huge advocate of Lin Wood's and also believe shooting was a false flag but photos don't provide enough sauce... Let's keep digging!

Retired US Army, Combat Vet, Christian Warrior

In response Melissa Robinson to her Publication

What do you have?

(1) Show this thread

It was all staged! She's alive and well just like Lin said.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

We need to have more photos of her alive so that we can let people know. This could have been taken before the incident.

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

I saw this photo a few weeks ago, it's an old photo. I hope she is alive, but we would need a new photo or video of Ashli to prove she is alive. Otherwise, unless he actually has some proof that she is alive, he shouldn't be giving people hope.

God loving American seeking truth and freedom. Will never back down to demons!

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

Be awesome if she were alive and they brought her in to the impeachment trial.

(2) Show this thread

I’ve been AWAKE since 1980, and have researched for 40 years. I’m a veteran of 4ch, 8ch and 8KUN. I now only have accounts here, WEGO & Gab.

It was all a SpecialForces op to seize the House members laptops for evidence.

Old married grammy. Love President Trump and all Patriots. God bless America.

In response Jonella Moore to her Publication

if that's true im ok with it. but if she really wasn't killed and they are using it against us ... i have a problem for sure

(1) Show this thread