Digital Soldier🇺🇸 WWG1WGA 🌏Survivor 🇺🇸Dog Lover♥️ MAGA🇺🇸 GOD WINS🙏 Great Awakening!!! I'm here 4 TRUMP

I told you January 6th the whole thing was staged. The girl is alive. Now with impeachment, the whole conversation is becoming popular. The problem is, most still can't figure out who staged it? Think laptops.

33 year old Father of three children. Working every day for my children to have a better future!

In response MzMidniteRider333 ... to her Publication

WHen you make a claim like this, you need evidence to back it up...

Brad...look at the video. Make your own decision. You are right to be skeptical, just look for yourself. For me, the physical evidence is enough to not believe. The gun not pointing where she was supposed to be shot, the lack of bullet impact on the body, the lack of blood from an exiting bullet, the small quantity of blood on the scene overall. Combine that with the obvious staging and complete lack of press coverage afterwards. Everyone wants proof, but the FBI isnt going to do a forensic examination of this. I wouldn't believe them if they did.

In response Brad Smith to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Majomega in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from JC. Campbell, click on at the bottom under it