1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

God Bless all those affected and killed!!!

New Mexico Wildfires Force Evacuation of Thousands, 1,400 Buildings Destroyed, One Dead

https://www.breitbart.com/border/2024/06/19/new-mexico-wildfires-force-evacuation-of-thousands-1400-buildings-destroyed-one-dead/

Heavenly Father please send fire drenching rains to New Mexico, and please protect and comfort those who have suffered loses. Keep all emergency responders and firefighters safe. If this fire has been purposely started, please bring those responsible to justice. In Jesus Name Amen 🙏

In response Kris Williams to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @InHisHolyName in this post can reply

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

In response Carol Roberts to her Publication

Amen, Lord please help all of those affected by these fires. Please bring rain to them.

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❤️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🤬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

Amen🙏❤️🙏

I SHARE so you can discern for yourself! (does not mean I agree) If I like a post, I like it, or a nod to the person who posted it!

Amen

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

Great prayer! Amen!!!