God Bless all those affected and killed!!!

New Mexico Wildfires Force Evacuation of Thousands, 1,400 Buildings Destroyed, One Dead

https://www.breitbart.com/border/2024/06/19/new-mexico-wildfires-force-evacuation-of-thousands-1400-buildings-destroyed-one-dead/

Only people mentioned by @KrisWilliams in this post can reply

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

In response Kris Williams to her Publication

Heavenly Father please send fire drenching rains to New Mexico, and please protect and comfort those who have suffered loses. Keep all emergency responders and firefighters safe. If this fire has been purposely started, please bring those responsible to justice. In Jesus Name Amen 🙏

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❤️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🤬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

In response Carol Roberts to her Publication

Amen🙏❤️🙏

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

In response Carol Roberts to her Publication

Amen, Lord please help all of those affected by these fires. Please bring rain to them.

(4) Show this thread

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

[They] Will not stop!
Did anyone see the Beam at an 45 degree angle
in the Mr Octotraph 6th vid down looked like a DEW beam
@ ts 6-13 sec mk 🧐
Prayers Sent🙏

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

In response Justice Peacefully . to his Publication

No, I did not catch the video. But that would be a tell tale sign!

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

In response Justice Peacefully . to his Publication

Yes in the video in the upper left corner.

(2) Show this thread

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

🙏 Dear God Almighty place a hedge of protection over each soul in the path of these firestorms. In Your Precious and Mighty Son, Jesus Christ's Name I pray, Amen.