๐Ÿธ ๐Ÿ’— โ˜ฎ๏ธ ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡บ ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

How are you all doing fam???

Sending love and prayers to those who need it๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’š

Child of GOD. Love GOD, JESUS, Hubby Mick of 32 yrs, Kids and Family. NO DM'S #GodWon #WWG1WGA JESUS IS MY LORD AND SAVIOR #ISTANDWITHTRUMP

In response Awake Elf to her Publication

๐Ÿ™โค๏ธ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ•Š๏ธBeen tired and a little under the weather lately. But hanging in there. God is in full control and has all of this handled. I hope all is well with everyone. God bless you all and keep the faith. We've got this with God's help. Have a blessed day everyone.๐Ÿ™โค๏ธ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ•Š๏ธ

In response TexasTrumpGirl Tammi to her Publication

I hear you, even when I sleep ok, Im still exhausted!

I hope you feel better soon, winter here so doing all I can to boost my immune system and dodge getting sick

We have got this, family here is strong!

๐Ÿ™โค๏ธ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ•Š๏ธThank you, I appreciate that. God bless you. It's been warm here. It's about 85 degrees and feels like 93 with humidity. Going to get warmer through the weekend and next week here. Mid to upper 90's and mid to upper 70's at night. You stay warm and I will try to stay cool lol.๐Ÿ™โค๏ธ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ•Š๏ธ

Only people mentioned by @DaughterOfGod in this post can reply

In response TexasTrumpGirl Tammi to her Publication

Our summers get to 40oc/104f, thankfully only the odd days but its horrible!

Hope it cools down for you๐Ÿ’š

Child of GOD. Love GOD, JESUS, Hubby Mick of 32 yrs, Kids and Family. NO DM'S #GodWon #WWG1WGA JESUS IS MY LORD AND SAVIOR #ISTANDWITHTRUMP

๐Ÿ™โค๏ธ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ•Š๏ธNo, it will get hotter. This is just the beginning of our summer. It will get way hotter here in Texas. Our most hot months are normally July & August.๐Ÿ™โค๏ธ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ•Š๏ธ

(1) Show this thread