Only people mentioned by @COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR in this post can reply

Been here since 2021, Dad, 24yr Marine! Grandmother, love President Trump! May God Bless Us All, WWG1WGA! Virginia is home! Love Sewing!

In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication

This statement can bring tears to ones eyes! It will be a God given beautiful happening! We The People wait to see this day!

suspended off twatter for posting trump stuff, army vet, worked 30 yrs with nothing to show for it, started a small laser business, wwg1wga

they may not be here persay but they still want 18k from me from 2yrs ago, i will have to file bankruptcy i am afraid

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

Aloha🌺
Once you know 😊
You know
Military is in place too aren't they 😊👋

Deeply committed Trump Patriot. Trusting the Plan. Seeker of truth and spiritual guidance.

How do we know this?

Wife, Mother, Gigi, Freedom-lover, Nature girl. I hear God best in the garden. And now I see Codes everywhere....

If the IRS is gone, where are our taxes going? If fiat is already gold-backed, where is inflation coming from? If the system doesn't crash, how will prices readjust? How will people learn not to overspend? What about 401(k)'s and the stock market? What will awaken the masses?

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

Make it so.

The ONLY thing on my bucket list is to meet + HUG all involved in #THEGREATAWAKENING (Q know who Q are). God bless every one. Exodus 8

Thank you God 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏❤️ for all
Forever grateful 🐸

SIMPLY. THE. BEST.👊

Child of GOD. Love GOD, JESUS, Hubby Mick of 33 yrs, Kids and Family. NO DM'S #GodWon #WWG1WGA JESUS IS MY LORD AND SAVIOR #ISTANDWITHTRUMP

In response Jewel Zzzzz to her Publication

🙏❤️🤗🕊️Amen and Amen.🙏❤️🤗🕊️

(1) Show this thread

Proud to be an American. Unwilling to give up my unalienable rights to the cancel culture. I support Trump's legacy and NO NEW WARS.

AMEN.